The Student Room Group

Ey apprenticeship final interview

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has got a final interview for EY apprenticeship intake 2020? Got my final interview in less than two weeks and I'm freaking out. Anyone got any advice on how to structure the discussion (pre work) or anyone in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I did mine about 4 weeks ago and have since been offered the job. I would advise to just do list of preparation regarding EY as a whole and also into your service line such as what you would be doing on a day to day basis. There weren’t many typical strengths based questions in my interview, more situational based questions and ones on EY specifically. Hope that helps!
That does help thanks! if you don't mind me asking, were you asked to do the pre work (discussion on one of three provided topics)? If so, did you write it like a presentation or when you were there did the interviewer just ask you questions?
Original post by student1608
That does help thanks! if you don't mind me asking, were you asked to do the pre work (discussion on one of three provided topics)? If so, did you write it like a presentation or when you were there did the interviewer just ask you questions?

I have an interview coming up for Consulting and have been asked to do the same. When is your interview date?
Original post by Student765765
I have an interview coming up for Consulting and have been asked to do the same. When is your interview date?

My interview is the 9th :smile:
hey could i ask what service line you applied for, cause i have an interview coming up too in a week.thank you
Original post by student1901
hey could i ask what service line you applied for, cause i have an interview coming up too in a week.thank you

I applied for tax, my interview is later this week how about you?
I applied for tax, my interview is later this week how about you?

mines on the 15th for digital innovation, what offcice did you apply for and how you prepping for the discussion
mines on the 15th for digital innovation, what offcice did you apply for and how you prepping for the discussion

Manchester wbu? I’m going through the three bullet points and creating bullet points for them so I have talking points but no set script. I don’t want to be caught if caught if we go off topic, what about you?
Manchester wbu? I’m going through the three bullet points and creating bullet points for them so I have talking points but no set script. I don’t want to be caught if caught if we go off topic, what about you?

yeah im doing the same, london though
yeah im doing the same, london though

Good luck !! :smile:
Good luck !!

good luck tooo!

Had mine recently just waiting on them to get back to me with an update now. Lmk if you want some last minute advice!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Student765765
Had mine recently just waiting on them to get back to me with an update now. Lmk if you want some last minute advice!

hey, may i know what service you applied to, and how you presented your discussion, also some of the type of the questions they asked. How did it go too btw
thank youu
Good luck !! :smile:

hey how did it goooo?
hey how did it goooo

Absolutely bombed it :frown: which is upsetting because the questions weren’t that difficult thinking back :frown:
hey how did it goooo?

hey, may i know what service you applied to, and how you presented your discussion, also some of the type of the questions they asked. How did it go too btw
thank youu

I PM’d you
Absolutely bombed it :frown: which is upsetting because the questions weren’t that difficult thinking back :frown:

how comess, what do you think went wrong, im sure its just you getting scared now afrter the interview, it porbably went fineee
how comess, what do you think went wrong, im sure its just you getting scared now afrter the interview, it porbably went fineee

I got so nervous I was struggling for any words never might the right ones, really let myself down but all experience isn’t it
I got so nervous I was struggling for any words never might the right ones, really let myself down but all experience isn’t it

ah okayy, im sure they will understand that you were nervous and thats normal, please do let me know about the outcome goood luckkk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending