The Student Room Group

Career advice

So for A levels I’m currently doing Religous Studies, Sociology and Health and Social care.
Anyone got any advice on what career path I can do go to with these subjects.
- Nursing
- Social Work
- Law
- Care work
- Childcare
- Psychology
- Teaching
- Policing

There's loads of careers that you could look into but honestly, I'd go with my gut in this one.

Bit of background on me... I studied English Lit, Sociology and History.

I considered loads of different degrees/careers.
Starting with Policing, then primary teaching, finally I applied for BA Social Work. However, after getting into uni, I decided not to take my place and accept an apprenticeship. I now work on the railway and I absolutely love life.

I'm telling you this because, it just shows that you can literally do anything, completely your choice
Reply 2
Original post by Thelastdiadem
- Nursing
- Social Work
- Law
- Care work
- Childcare
- Psychology
- Teaching
- Policing

There's loads of careers that you could look into but honestly, I'd go with my gut in this one.

Bit of background on me... I studied English Lit, Sociology and History.

I considered loads of different degrees/careers.
Starting with Policing, then primary teaching, finally I applied for BA Social Work. However, after getting into uni, I decided not to take my place and accept an apprenticeship. I now work on the railway and I absolutely love life.

I'm telling you this because, it just shows that you can literally do anything, completely your choice

Thank you soooo much for taking out your time to reply this. I’ll surely look I into it. I’m just sooo confused

Quick Reply

Latest