The Student Room Group

Science revision help

I've recently been doing many past papers as my mocks werent as high as i expected.
So after mocks our teachers gave us the combined higher aqa papers and told us that we can use them as revision. It wasnt due as any homework or anything and my teacher didnt give me a mark scheme. Does anyone have the mark schemes and could private message me. Thank you in advance

I've used the aqa website to mark my previous practice papers but i can't find the 2019 markscheme to mark the papers ive done :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by luizaodonelly2
I've used the aqa website to mark my previous practice papers but i can't find the 2019 markscheme to mark the papers ive done :frown:

Ahh okay, pretty sure they haven’t come out yet as schools are using the 2019 papers for mocks and don’t want us to find the answers! I’m guessing they’ll come out in a month of two after, after mocks are out the way :smile:
Original post by luizaodonelly2
I've recently been doing many past papers as my mocks werent as high as i expected.
So after mocks our teachers gave us the combined higher aqa papers and told us that we can use them as revision. It wasnt due as any homework or anything and my teacher didnt give me a mark scheme. Does anyone have the mark schemes and could private message me. Thank you in advance

Do you have the chemistry and physics ones? the 8464/1 2019 ones?

Quick Reply

Latest