The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Ulster university 2020 applicants

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ulster for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm applying for Optometry at Ulster 2020! I live in England but flew over for the open day and loved the university's whole vibe! Anyone else applying for Ulster? Would love to chat to you about it! xx
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
I’m applying for Law with criminology at UUJ. 😁 I completed my access course in June 19 so just working this year.
Original post by Lucymb123
Hi, I'm applying for Optometry at Ulster 2020! I live in England but flew over for the open day and loved the university's whole vibe! Anyone else applying for Ulster? Would love to chat to you about it! xx

Hi ive applied at Ulster too! but for Optometry... i havent heard back yet, what about you?
Does anyone know when the offers would start to roll out? I received my confirmation from Ulster that they have received my choice from UCAS.
Original post by Lolay2324
Does anyone know when the offers would start to roll out? I received my confirmation from Ulster that they have received my choice from UCAS.

I’m not sure tbh, if and when I get a reply I’ll let u know but so far not heard from them. Although they do send me emails regularly
Reply 6
I’m applying for Law with criminology at UUJ. 😁 I completed my access course in June 19 so just working this year.

I've also applied for Law with criminology but have not had confirmation that Ulster have received my application from UCAS. What was your access course?
I studied the Biomedical and biological science access course. Ulster had emailed me last week to confirm my results from that and then a few days later I received the confirmation. Not sure if I only received the email as they had made contact regarding my grades.

What are you coming in from? School, mature student?

Original post by Shea84
I've also applied for Law with criminology but have not had confirmation that Ulster have received my application from UCAS. What was your access course?
Reply 8
I studied the Biomedical and biological science access course. Ulster had emailed me last week to confirm my results from that and then a few days later I received the confirmation. Not sure if I only received the email as they had made contact regarding my grades.

What are you coming in from? School, mature student?

I’m entering from School
Just received an unconditional offer for Law with Criminology! 😁😁😁
Just received an unconditional offer for Law with Criminology! 😁😁😁
Omg that is amazing!!! Well done!! Bet you’re over the moon 😆
Original post by Lucymb123
Omg that is amazing!!! Well done!! Bet you’re over the moon 😆

Thank you!😊 Yes cannot believe it! Have you heard back yet?
Has anyone had a response and is applying for Criminology? I’m currently studying at University of Central Lancashire but looking to continue Year 2 and 3 and Ulster!
(edited 4 years ago)
Anyone know about offers for PGCE ??
ive applied for radiotherapy and radiography , just waiting on hpat results but fingers crossed! To all of you applying to UUJ are u intending in staying in the halls on campus or student roost or a house? x
Reply 16
Original post by KerriDenvir
Anyone know about offers for PGCE ??

I've applied for the Home Economics PGCE - I haven't heard anything yet, but my friend did it a few years ago and she said her interview was in March and she heard 2/3 weeks beforehand. So fingers crossed!!!!
Original post by L-AC
I've applied for the Home Economics PGCE - I haven't heard anything yet, but my friend did it a few years ago and she said her interview was in March and she heard 2/3 weeks beforehand. So fingers crossed!!!!

I’ve had 2 interviews but still have heard if I’ve got a place. The wait is killing me 😭😭
Reply 18
Oh Lord...are you primary it post primary? I just want to knowwwwwwwww
Original post by L-AC
Oh Lord...are you primary it post primary? I just want to knowwwwwwwww

Primary

Quick Reply

Latest