The Student Room Group

Who was your celebrity crush growing up?

it was Andy from Emmerdale for me.

Scroll to see replies

Haha I met him the other day at work!
I fancied Demi Lovato when I was like 13, not quite so much nowadays with the heroin overdose etc :biggrin:
Joe Jonas :colondollar:
Nelson Mandela
Zac Efron.
First thing I remember was thinking that Ed Miliband was hot but looking back now he just looks like a horse/zebra/giraffe :rofl:
Original post by Glaz
First thing I remember was thinking that Ed Miliband was hot but looking back now he just looks like a horse/zebra/giraffe :rofl:

Ed. Miliband.
Alex Vlahos :wink:
If you don't know him, he's a Welsh actor who portrayed the adult Mordred in BBC Merlin. So cute!
Original post by Glaz

...blimey. A friend at sixth form used to fancy Nick Clegg. Just weird.

My first proper celeb crush was David Tennant, still fancy him now tbh
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by bones-mccoy
...blimey

Yeah... 11 year old me didn't really think that through :yucky:

My first proper celeb crush was Davis Tennant, still fancy him now tbh

Oh yeah he's peng :fan:
I had a 'type' - David Bowie, David Sylvian and a bit of John Taylor from Duran Duran.
I can't think of any non-music ones
...blimey. A friend at sixth form used to fancy Nick Clegg. Just weird.

My first proper celeb crush was David Tennant, still fancy him now tbh

Oh god I loved David tennant as the dr. Although Matt Smith is way cuter. I’d let him ravish me
Original post by ReadingMum
I had a 'type' - David Bowie, David Sylvian and a bit of John Taylor from Duran Duran.
I can't think of any non-music ones

Oh God. John Taylor. Used to fancy him sooo much when I was like 18. He asked my mum to dance in a club once and she said no cause her friend fancied him and she didn't want to upset her.

David Sylvian was beautiful though. I used to like Alan from Depeche Mode but I think Dave Gahan has only got better looking as he's got older.
(edited 4 years ago)
my Reflection

Original post by Charlie101998
Oh god I loved David tennant as the dr. Although Matt Smith is way cuter. I’d let him ravish me

k calm down 👇
Drake Bell
Original post by Bang Outta Order
k calm down 👇

lol sorry. It’s just that hair style and just everything. If only he was a scouser
Helen Flanagan for me, I'd love to absolute destroy her. Nice bouncy breats and a plump, juicy arse. Hmmmmm.
Gerard Way

Quick Reply

Latest