The Student Room Group

Two options to solve this problem for the rest of 6 months.

(Original post by MohamedAdan)
Hello,

Just to make it short, I met Becky at WLC in London when I was in my first month and she was nice at first and she was doing access course same as me. It was ok till when her other friend lilly who was in the same course and then that's where they got busy with each other. Then she said that she was done with men and meaning that she was spending more time with her friend not romantically although coming from it, just so embarrassing and humiliating. then the first week, Lilly said that she was busy with Becky and had no time to talk to me. Beware of that I only see them once in a week and they say this to me like I am shocked that they didn't have time for me and let me remind you about this, they didn't know that they can't see me after this. Last of all, when I said can I have your snap chat? like I know its a bit dodgy but surely they heard me but then walked off like I'm a stranger or something. tbh every time I go and eat they never there like honestly that statement really confused me like I can understand if they were busy and needed time but do you know what, it baffled me so much that I think they are just playing games with me? tell me do you think I'm going insane or I am right about all those things?

If you guys seen this post before Christmas then you know what I'm talking about. So I just spoke to them after they saw me and said Happy new year which is cool (probably the last time they ever say to me or anything nice) after that shocker that I had last month. So Lilly told me that she has no plans of smoking and the other joined in some random group of no smoking on NHS couple of years ago but it was closed at that time so idk what is all about tbh. So should I leave them as they became Nuisance to me and worthless or should I just tell them that I don't want to hang with them anymore because I hate smoking and it has a bad effect on me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending