The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach role reserve list

Just been offered a fixed term appointment today. Anybody else. Also what are the chances of this being made permanent after time in post. Anybody had experience of moving off reserve into a FTA then perm offer ?
Reply 1
Original post by alf.
Congrats!
I believe all of the 2019 intakes are fixed term (up to 12 months) - but I'd assume it's with the goal of moving to a permanent position

I should be receiving my formal offer soon so I will let you know if there's any added info

Which region did you apply for?

Hi thanks. Congrats too. Greater Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by alf.
Congrats!
I believe all of the 2019 intakes are fixed term (up to 12 months) - but I'd assume it's with the goal of moving to a permanent position

I should be receiving my formal offer soon so I will let you know if there's any added info

Which region did you apply for?

Hi Congrats too. Manchester Region
Reply 3
Original post by alf.
Thanks,

Did you get an offer?

Hi, provisional pending employment checks.
Reply 4
Original post by alf.
Nice!

Make sure you get all DBS and medical info submitted ASAP, I found their turn around time was very fast.

After it clears you'll get a call with potential start date depending on personal circumstances

Let me know how it progresses :smile:

Thanks DBS came through very quick and all I had to do was re-validate proof of address - that was easy took it into my local town job centre who verified it and then scanned and emailed for me to the recruitment team. cheers. Good luck to you too. Regards
Reply 5
Original post by alf.
Nice!

Make sure you get all DBS and medical info submitted ASAP, I found their turn around time was very fast.

After it clears you'll get a call with potential start date depending on personal circumstances

Let me know how it progresses :smile:

Hi. Did yiu get your confirmed start date ?
Reply 6
Original post by alf.
Hey,

Yeah I started on the 27th and have just started training.

How about yourself?

Hiya. Yes start on Monday a week in the office and the then five weeks training. How is it so far ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending