The Student Room Group

Aqa a level psychology advice

Anyone got any good advice and resources for aqa a level psychology?
Reply 1
no but mi
Original post by The-judge-16
Anyone got any good advice and resources for aqa a level psychology?

no but I’m so fcccccukkkked
Reply 2
how i revised for psychology was typing up every 16 mark essay that could possibly come up in the exam and making a sort of revision booklet. from there, i condensed every evaluation point to a single sentence to memorise using mind map. so if any question came up (4,6,8,12,14 marks) i could answer it
Reply 3
read around the topics within psychology because it shows extensive reading to the examiner- they love that **** and it’s usually what gets the A* because it shows you have researched further into it and have knowledge beyond the spec
Reply 4
care to share :smile:
Original post by catlol
how i revised for psychology was typing up every 16 mark essay that could possibly come up in the exam and making a sort of revision booklet. from there, i condensed every evaluation point to a single sentence to memorise using mind map. so if any question came up (4,6,8,12,14 marks) i could answer it
Reply 5
Original post by cloud478
care to share :smile:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahaha
Reply 6
Original post by catlol

Could you send a list for every 16 marker that could come up in the exam that you did?
(I do schizophrenia, aggression and relationships)

Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by -reveluv
Could you send a list for every 16 marker that could come up in the exam that you did?
(I do schizophrenia, aggression and relationships)

Thanks

i only did schizophrenia out of those 3.

it’s difficult(impossible) for me to list every 16 mark question that could possibly come up.

the a level exam last year for an example had some weird 16 markers which were not typical.

the key thing to do is using the textbook (there’s a double page spread for every topic) make sure you write 6 marks worth of description from there and 10 marks worth of evaluation. and have understanding of the topic so if they ask you a weird question you can link the evaluation points you have learnt to the context of the question (you get more marks for doing that)

if you write an essay on every double page spread - making sure every learning outcome on the specification is met. you will be fine.

all the essays i essentially wrote learnt were based on evaluation points in the textbooks.

Quick Reply

Latest