The Student Room Group

Official University of Sunderland Medicine applicants 2020 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Just had my interview yesterday. They confirmed all offers will be sent out between the end of January to the start of February.
Original post by Sh_A
Just had my interview yesterday. They confirmed all offers will be sent out between the end of January to the start of February.

Staff were so friendly! How did you find the interview in general?
Reply 82
Original post by Hess's Law
Staff were so friendly! How did you find the interview in general?

As far as interviews go, it was definitely very well organised, albeit a bit tiring with so many stations to get through, less than last year though so not complaining! I believe you have around 7 people in your group and 14 people in your interview slot so you’re split up. The interviewers varied but all of them were fine and the overall experience was quite pleasant. Also it alternates whether you do the maths exam first or last, depending on your time slot... my group did it first and honestly I was glad that we did since it cleared my mind that I could do the stations and go home. As you said the staff are very good and I definitely agree, everyone was very hospitable and welcoming.
Original post by chebiomatphy
anyone who had interviews today how’d they go??

They’re so good! So friendly great atmosphere and really comfortable. Don’t worry about it :smile:
Original post by Sh_A
As far as interviews go, it was definitely very well organised, albeit a bit tiring with so many stations to get through, less than last year though so not complaining! I believe you have around 7 people in your group and 14 people in your interview slot so you’re split up. The interviewers varied but all of them were fine and the overall experience was quite pleasant. Also it alternates whether you do the maths exam first or last, depending on your time slot... my group did it first and honestly I was glad that we did since it cleared my mind that I could do the stations and go home. As you said the staff are very good and I definitely agree, everyone was very hospitable and welcoming.

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. Your feedback is really valuable and will help us moving forward.
Fingers crossed for the results!
Original post by Crumblexcrackers
They’re so good! So friendly great atmosphere and really comfortable. Don’t worry about it :smile:

This is great to hear, thank you for sharing! :smile:
Do sunderland still do tests for 2020? Lo
Original post by Millie 1968
Do sunderland still do tests for 2020? Lo

Yes, all those shortlisted will be required to take part in an interview. These interviews take the form of multiple mini-interviews (MMIs) and a mathematics test. More information can be found on our course page here
Anyone know when offers get set out
Reply 89
End of January
Thank you
has anyone got any offers yet
Nah, I think it’ll be next week or the week after
Nervous !!
Original post by unlimited123456
It’s so nerve wracking waiting for replies. I’m literally refreshing my emails every 20 mins

I know the feeling I try convince myself that it’s every twenty minutes
Reply 95
Yeah I’m really nervous too! Sunderland is my top choice so I’m really keeping everything crossed. They did say at my interview end of jan beginning of Feb.
Yeah it’s my top choice too. I’m so nervous. Hopefully next week xxx
Do you know when uni offers will be sent out
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Applying to study Medicine in 2020 here at the University of Sunderland?

To get started, why not fill in the below to introduce yourself to fellow applicants:

Name:

You can also post any questions you have about the process below.
Original post by unlimited123456
Do you know when uni offers will be sent out

Successful applicants will be receiving their offers over the next few weeks.
Good luck to everyone who has applied!
Reply 99
this waiting is painful !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending