The Student Room Group

Is getting a haircut once a week weird?

I get a haircut once a week maybe even every 4 days and my parents find it very odd and call me crazy but I don't think that's the case. My haircut style is a medium fade on the side and a 5 blade on the top not too short but short a bit like a crewcut. Every time I get a haircut it gives such a good feeling like a fresh feeling and adds confidence. I also pay for them with my own money and it's £12 a cut

I wanted to know how often people cut their hair and what their hairstyle is and if once a week is abnormal.

Scroll to see replies

a lot of people get their haircut once a week - usually on Fridays - so they have a fresh cut for the weekend.
Reply 2
Original post by FurtherMaths2020
a lot of people get their haircut once a week - usually on Fridays - so they have a fresh cut for the weekend.

Because I was reading the other threads and people were saying crazy stuff like once every 2-3 months. Just the thought makes me shudder😂😂
If it's a shape up, I guess

Some ppl might think hair doesn't grow fast enough for a visit to the barbers, you're cutting air though

"he ain't cutting HAIR, he's cutting air"
Reply 4
yeah, it's dumb af.
I haven't had a haircut in over 18 months :K:
Reply 6
Original post by Bang Outta Order
If it's a shape up, I guess

Some ppl might think hair doesn't grow fast enough for a visit to the barbers, you're cutting air though

"he ain't cutting HAIR, he's cutting air"

Nah I ain't cutting air, I get a zero on the side (bald) and short hair on the top. It looks messed up when u let it grow after 1 week Al the lines fade away I like to keep it sharp
Reply 7
Original post by Zed03
Because I was reading the other threads and people were saying crazy stuff like once every 2-3 months. Just the thought makes me shudder😂😂

It’s a bit of a waste if u don’t need it
I get a haircut every 3 weeks. When the sides start creeping up on my ears. I usually get a 1 fade and I trim the top every other haircut
Original post by Glaz

i've never had one before lol
Reply 10
Original post by Glaz

What the hell. How do u cope? Maybe you have the longer hairstyle?
Reply 11
Original post by ArabLlama
I get a haircut every 3 weeks. When the sides start creeping up on my ears. I usually get a 1 fade and I trim the top every other haircut

The second my sides start growing I cut them, gotta keep fresh
Original post by Zed03
What the hell. How do u cope? Maybe you have the longer hairstyle?

My hair's a bit longer than shoulder length :tongue:
Original post by 1st superstar
i've never had one before lol

You're 16 years old and you've never had a haircut?! How long is your hair :eek4:
Reply 14
Original post by Glaz
My hair's a bit longer than shoulder length :tongue:

Are u a female or male? I understand females don't need to cut their often. If you are a male you must be going for the Jesus look
Reply 15
Original post by Ciel.
yeah, it's dumb af.

How often do you get a haircut then?
It does seem a little excessive to do it every week, (I get mine done every couple of months! or whenever I can be bothered XD)
Nothing wrong with it though, you do you lol
Reply 17
Really? That's interesting for me going to the barbers is like a treat
I get one every 4-6 weeks depending on length, season and my finances couldn’t afford to go once a week especially at £12 per cut.
Reply 19
Original post by WildLuxray99
It does seem a little excessive to do it every week, (I get mine done every couple of months! or whenever I can be bothered XD)
Nothing wrong with it though, you do you lol

Excessive? If I could get a haircut every day I would, actually maybe that would be a bit stupid but you gotta maintain the fade

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending