The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Cas deadline

Hi i want to know when middlesex uni would stop issuing cas for january start students
Original post by princeegbom
Hi i want to know when middlesex uni would stop issuing cas for january start students

Hello,

The first is the 20th of January and that is for students applying OUT OF country. The second deadline is the 23rd January and that applies to students making their applications INSIDE the country.

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Best wishes and good luck

Ludovica
(Middlesex University Rep and Graduate)
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Middlesex University
Hello,

The first is the 20th of January and that is for students applying OUT OF country. The second deadline is the 23rd January and that applies to students making their applications INSIDE the country.

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Best wishes and good luck

Ludovica
(Middlesex University Rep and Graduate)

thanks already recieved mine yesterday want to apply for visa
I would also like to know how many weeks extension an international student can be given since my visa application would take 10 working days.
Original post by princeegbom
thanks already recieved mine yesterday want to apply for visa
I would also like to know how many weeks extension an international student can be given since my visa application would take 10 working days.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply but I just got the right information. The final date to be accepted on the course will be on the CAS itself. For any extension you will have to approach their department as it is them who make that decision whether to permit it.

I hope it helps and let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck and best wishes,

Ludovica (Middlesex Graduate and Rep)
hellorespected sir/mamI applied in middlesex uni but i didnt receve my CAS till now.
hello
my name is harpreet singh
from middlesex university
i applied for CAS on 5 dec 2019 but till now I didnt get my CAS letter
Original post by harpreet032
hello
my name is harpreet singh
from middlesex university
i applied for CAS on 5 dec 2019 but till now I didnt get my CAS letter

Hi Harpreet,

Sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your CAS letter.

The CAS request forms are usually assessed within 10 working days of receipt and you will be notified on the outcome via email. However, complex cases can sometimes take longer to assess.

If you would like an update on the status of your CAS request, you can contact the International Student Advice Team: By phone 020 8411 4507 or email: [email protected].

Hope this is helpful but do let me know if you have any further questions.

Best of Luck!

Harpal
Reply 7
I also applied in middlesex uni and I still haven’t received my CASHave you received yours now?
Reply 8
I also applied to middlesex uni and I still haven’t gotten my CAS
Have you gotten yours? And if yes, how did you go about it?

Original post by harpreet032
hellorespected sir/mamI applied in middlesex uni but i didnt receve my CAS till now.
Original post by AKT101
I also applied in middlesex uni and I still haven’t received my CASHave you received yours now?

Hi,

To receive an update on the status of your CAS request, you can contact the International Student Advice Team: By phone 020 8411 4507 or email: [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Harpal
But the middlesex university is not issuing cas latter for student they stop issuing cas... Plz u confirm from university because university snd me A email for not giving cas
Original post by Jhanvi tomar
But the middlesex university is not issuing cas latter for student they stop issuing cas... Plz u confirm from university because university snd me A email for not giving cas

Hi Jhanvi,

Sorry to hear that your application was not accepted.

If you would like to find out the reason for this, please check the following link: https://www.mdx.ac.uk/study-with-us/international/apply-for-tier-4-visa.

Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser from the International Student Advice Team: By phone 020 8411 4507 or email: [email protected].

Hope this is helpful!

Harpal

Quick Reply

Latest