The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Primary Teaching with QTS

Hi,
Has anyone any advice on the interview process what I should focus on most etc.. Thankyou
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Has anyone any advice on the interview process what I should focus on most etc.. Thankyou

Hi, hope you're well!

Our interviews are an opportunity to learn who you are, so the best thing you can do is showcase yourself. What inspired you to go into primary education? What experiences in life have shaped your interest in teaching? What do you do in your spare time, and how has this developed your skills in various areas? Think about these questions, because they can help inform the answers you give in your interview.

I would also recommend researching both the course and the education sector. We want to know why you want to study this course at Edge Hill specifically, so a knowledge of both of these is useful. As well as looking at our course pages, look at education news websites and blogs to understand more about the job you'll want to go into.

To reiterate, this interview is about showing off who you are. Focus on your skills and experiences, as well as information about the course and sector, and you'll do great. Good luck!

Alex
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Edge Hill University
Hi, hope you're well!

Our interviews are an opportunity to learn who you are, so the best thing you can do is showcase yourself. What inspired you to go into primary education? What experiences in life have shaped your interest in teaching? What do you do in your spare time, and how has this developed your skills in various areas? Think about these questions, because they can help inform the answers you give in your interview.

I would also recommend researching both the course and the education sector. We want to know why you want to study this course at Edge Hill specifically, so a knowledge of both of these is useful. As well as looking at our course pages, look at education news websites and blogs to understand more about the job you'll want to go into.

To reiterate, this interview is about showing off who you are. Focus on your skills and experiences, as well as information about the course and sector, and you'll do great. Good luck!

Alex

Hi guys, if a candidate can't afford the ticket to get to Ormskirk can they be interviewed via video call? I adore Edge hill but it will cost several hundred pounds to get to you guys and there appears to be no way for me to make a return trip in the same day
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, if a candidate can't afford the ticket to get to Ormskirk can they be interviewed via video call? I adore Edge hill but it will cost several hundred pounds to get to you guys and there appears to be no way for me to make a return trip in the same day

Hi,

It may be possible, but I can't guarantee it. I would contact our Admissions team on 01695 650 950 or email [email protected].

(If you'd already messaged us about this, sorry for repeating myself!)

Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending