The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, applied but not heard anything yet, apparently they've just started sending rejections and interviews though so its just the waiting game now.
Reply 2
Hey, I’ve also applied and I haven’t heard anything yet which is making me more anxious, apparently they will let applicants know if they’ve got an interview by the 10th of jan
Reply 3
What are your stats?
Reply 4
I got one 9, two 8s, three 7s, two 6s, an A* and an A, my predicted grades are A*AA, my BMAT wasn’t good I got 3.7, 4.4 and 3.5B
Reply 5
What about you
Original post by iolubamowo
Hey, I’ve also applied and I haven’t heard anything yet which is making me more anxious, apparently they will let applicants know if they’ve got an interview by the 10th of jan

Same! I’m predicted A*A*A in a A Level and in my BMAT I got 7.0, 6.5 and 4A. So I’m also pretty confused.
Reply 7
Original post by Sumayyah.Akhtar
Same! I’m predicted A*A*A in a A Level and in my BMAT I got 7.0, 6.5 and 4A. So I’m also pretty confused.

They will get back to us on the week commencing 13th January.
Reply 8
I thought they were going to reply by the 10th January. Have you contacted them recently?
Reply 9
Has anyone heard from Leeds yet?
nope
Reply 11
Hopefully we hear back soon.
Original post by xadil_
I thought they were going to reply by the 10th January. Have you contacted them recently?

Nope. Apparently others haven’t heard from them either and some are saying they’ll answer from the week commencing the 13th January. So if I don’t get a reply by then, I’ll message them :smile:
Reply 13
Has anyone got any updates on what is happening?
Original post by xadil_
Has anyone got any updates on what is happening?

nope. I think we 'll have to wait next week for a response.
Reply 15
That's annoying! We could possibly hear back over the weekend.
Original post by xadil_
That's annoying! We could possibly hear back over the weekend.

I doubt it, most likely it will be next week now unless they tell us at 11 ish tonight. Tbh at this point if im rejected i just wanna know (of course i dont want to be) they are just dragging it out and getting my hopes up
Reply 17
Have you received any interviews from other dental schools?
Original post by xadil_
Have you received any interviews from other dental schools?

Yeah got an interview from Glasgow and mo rejections yet, i applied to liverpool Sheffield leeds and Glasgow
Reply 19
Has anyone heard back from Leeds yet?

Latest