The Student Room Group

BTEC January Assessment Discussions 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thatcollegegirl
Had my BTEC Applied Law Exam today. It wasn't too bad but I ran out of time and didn't manage to finish the second activity. On the positive side, I managed to include almost everything and only really missed out on doing one last paragraph

Congrats on finishing your exam paper, at least it’s over and done with now! Hope you’ve had a relaxing evenkng :biggrin:
Reply 21
My exams tomorrow (Friday) so scared :frown:
Original post by mdnz99

What’s the exam?

Try not to worry about it - as hard as it sounds! Just do your best and remember it’s about you not anybody else :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Hazelly
What’s the exam?

Try not to worry about it - as hard as it sounds! Just do your best and remember it’s about you not anybody else :smile:

Thank you!! And unit 6 - principles of management business it’s a case study :frown:((
Anyone doing Unit 2 Level 3 BTEC Cambridge Technicals IT?
Unit 1 for health and social care is done at last :h:
Just finished Unit 2: Global Information Level 3 Cambridge Technicals in IT. Found it relatively easy except for 1 or 2 I misinterpreted. Overall, great exam and I’m excited for the results day.
Original post by Austin114
Just finished Unit 2: Global Information Level 3 Cambridge Technicals in IT. Found it relatively easy except for 1 or 2 I misinterpreted. Overall, great exam and I’m excited for the results day.

Glad to hear it went well :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm so nervous about my BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 on the following Tuesday and Wednesday that is coming up. Especially for Biology...
Original post by iam.potassiumoK
I'm so nervous about my BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 on the following Tuesday and Wednesday that is coming up. Especially for Biology...

Good luck, I’m sure you’ll smash it!
one can only hope :smile:
one can only hope :smile:

How long are your exams?

On another note, it’s amazing how practicing questions can help a ton before an exam - a night before the exam isn’t ideal though. Have you done any exam papers yet?
(edited 4 years ago)
I have done past papers for bio, chem and physics and generally the exams are about 40 minutes. the total mark for all of the papers are 90 so one paper is out of 30. To get a Distinction atleast 60 marks are required.
I have done past papers for bio, chem and physics and generally the exams are about 40 minutes. the total mark for all of the papers are 90 so one paper is out of 30. To get a Distinction atleast 60 marks are required.

Do you feel confident about the exams? It’s okay to feel nervous as it gets nearer to an exam as it’s quite nerve wracking.

Wishing you all the best :hugs:
Original post by Hazelly
Do you feel confident about the exams? It’s okay to feel nervous as it gets nearer to an exam as it’s quite nerve wracking.

Wishing you all the best :hugs:

i am nervous as hell tbh, especially stressed for bio and physics
Original post by thatcollegegirl
Had my BTEC Applied Law Exam today. It wasn't too bad but I ran out of time and didn't manage to finish the second activity. On the positive side, I managed to include almost everything and only really missed out on doing one last paragraph

Well done on getting through the exam! Glad you can take away some positives from the experience. Running out of time can be common so don't worry about it now. Do you have any more exams still to come? :smile:
Original post by mdnz99

How did it go? :smile:
i am nervous as hell tbh, especially stressed for bio and physics

As Hazelly has said, it's common to feel nervous - but I wish you the best of luck with your exams. You can do it :dumbells:
Original post by brainzistheword
How did it go? :smile:

As Hazelly has said, it's common to feel nervous - but I wish you the best of luck with your exams. You can do it :dumbells:

Reply 38
Original post by brainzistheword

Thanks :smile: I’m not sure how it went I’ll give it 45/100

Same message me if you need help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending