The Student Room Group

GCSE mocks

Is my GCSE mocks good or bad, I want to get 4 8's 2 7's 1 6 1 distinction and 1 B in add maths.
Maths: 8
Combined Science: 8-8
English Language: 5(1 mark off a 6)
English literature: 6(1 mark off a 7)
Geography: 3 :/
RS: 6( I mark off a 7)
BTEC creative media: Merit
Add maths: B
it's mostly good your English lang will probs improve but you need to get your geography grade up because it decreases your average which If you want to go into something competitive or join the honours programme at sixth form isn't great.
Those are good grades for mocks. They're better than mine. Lool, I got 2 6s, a 5 and the rest are 3s. But I didn't revise that much so, hopefully I do much better in my next mocks. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Zystinya
it's mostly good your English lang will probs improve but you need to get your geography grade up because it decreases your average which If you want to go into something competitive or join the honours programme at sixth form isn't great.

thx for the awsome reply:smile: and I am not trying to go to something like a grammar school but a normal school where entry requirments and 5 4's. So your saying everything is good except geography
Reply 4
Original post by OkDan_
Those are good grades for mocks. They're better than mine. Lool, I got 2 6s, a 5 and the rest are 3s. But I didn't revise that much so, hopefully I do much better in my next mocks. :biggrin:

good luck!:smile:
Original post by Rolo1234
good luck!:smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 6
any more opinions on my results?:h:

Quick Reply

Latest