The Student Room Group

Math IAL pure 2 edexcel on 15/01/2020

Does anyone know how to prepare fore pure two? im literally so afraid and demotivated because of that pure 1 exam and I don't know how to prepare for this exam anymore :frown:.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
solve pastpapers, go through the book. read the spec
do what I did. drop math when 4 subjects become too much 😂 jk tho best of luck, I've forgotten everything I did in p2 on purpose to chill out
Reply 3
Original post by Meowmeownerd
do what I did. drop math when 4 subjects become too much 😂 jk tho best of luck, I've forgotten everything I did in p2 on purpose to chill out

😂😂😂 perfect. what am I supposed to say? im doing 3 o levels and 2 as subjects and im only in year 11, what do I drop first lol.
Reply 4
Original post by zzayn
solve pastpapers, go through the book. read the spec

I did that for p1 and I failed it so :smile: fml
Original post by xliy
😂😂😂 perfect. what am I supposed to say? im doing 3 o levels and 2 as subjects and im only in year 11, what do I drop first lol.

oof. what's your best o levels subject?
Reply 6
oof. what's your best o levels subject?

definitely math bio and chem (o levels tho) wbyyy?
math, bio, chem, and physics, definitely
Reply 8
math, bio, chem, and physics, definitely

physics suckkksss :frown:
Original post by xliy
physics suckkksss :frown:

aw why? my teacher is crappy, yeah, but I really like physics
Reply 10
aw why? my teacher is crappy, yeah, but I really like physics

I suck at physics. im rlly bad at it
Original post by xliy
I suck at physics. im rlly bad at it

Averywun eez yooneek 😂 fr tho it’s no biggie if you’re not studying physics later on
Reply 12
Averywun eez yooneek 😂 fr tho it’s no biggie if you’re not studying physics later on

😂😂😂 not rlly sure if ill use it later on tho LMAO
Original post by xliy
😂😂😂 not rlly sure if ill use it later on tho LMAO

That can be such a PITA. For me, Ik I’ll probably be doing medicine, inshallah, so I just dropped math and gave myself a break 😂
Reply 14
That can be such a PITA. For me, Ik I’ll probably be doing medicine, inshallah, so I just dropped math and gave myself a break 😂

Inshallah that works, but isn't math as or a level required for med school in some countries? it can be physics instead of math too but im not aure if u take that as an as or a level
Reply 15

I rlly want to get into med school bc I rlly like science and biology, but I don't think ill be able to handle med schools pressure and then I have nothing else in mind. I suck at business, accounting and economics so I have no idea what major will I end up studyingg
Original post by xliy
Inshallah that works, but isn't math as or a level required for med school in some countries? it can be physics instead of math too but im not aure if u take that as an as or a level

The schools I’ll be applying to need only biology and chem (and physics or math in some cases)
Original post by xliy
I rlly want to get into med school bc I rlly like science and biology, but I don't think ill be able to handle med schools pressure and then I have nothing else in mind. I suck at business, accounting and economics so I have no idea what major will I end up studyingg

The pressure is real, and I feel business is a bit boring lol 😂
Reply 18
The schools I’ll be applying to need only biology and chem (and physics or math in some cases)

woah wheres that ????
Original post by xliy
woah wheres that ????

Middle East. They just want money tbf

Quick Reply

Latest