The Student Room Group

Whats a typical breakfast for you?

I’ve never been to toast/cereal guy which makes breakfast difficult. I like to actually have a filling breakfast, but usually dont get the time so settle for fruit. I’m going to the shop tomorrow to try to find good things that are quick/I can precook for breakfast.

Scroll to see replies

haha sorry to disappoint but i usually just have cereal. fruit and yoghurt (maybe with granola) is really good or pancakes, but i don't have time to make pancakes every morning and we don't usually have plain greek yoghurt
Nothing.
Reply 3
coco pops :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ThuggerThugger
I’ve never been to toast/cereal guy which makes breakfast difficult. I like to actually have a filling breakfast, but usually dont get the time so settle for fruit. I’m going to the shop tomorrow to try to find good things that are quick/I can precook for breakfast.

I 'eat' milk with a fork, 😜
Weetabix :smile:
Boiled eggs and soldiers with tea
Original post by mxo.
coco pops :smile:

but the milk goes all chocolatey!! :frown:
Bran flakes normally.

I used to make overnight oats which was very filling, but I had it so often I got bored of it.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Bran flakes normally.

I used to make overnight oats which was very filling, but I had it so often I got bored of it.

branflakes are good, it sounds weird but especially with brown sugar 😂😂
overnight oats sounds so cool
Quite shocked at the responses here thought it would all be fry ups for you guys
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Quite shocked at the responses here thought it would all be fry ups for you guys

who has time for a fry up?? (also i live with my parents bc im still in school and my mom probably wouldn't let me bc it's "unhealthy")
Original post by ilikeapples2
who has time for a fry up?? (also i live with my parents bc im still in school and my mom probably wouldn't let me bc it's "unhealthy")

Ditto :lol:
Usually some form of bread with sunflower spread and a salad.
Am partial to the occasional nutella naan or chocolate samosa too. :tong:
Mini shredded wheat, skimmed milk, coconut sugar, raspberries and blueberries
Cereal/toast
Kedgerie and sausage... followed by sparrow and lark's tongues, lol.
(edited 4 years ago)
Usually, I just have some fruit myself, because on school days I can't be bothered to cook. On weekends, I have porridge with maple syrup (no other topping goes well with porridge for me).
Reply 18
Pork pie and a cup of onion gravy
Original post by ReadingMum
Mini shredded wheat, skimmed milk, coconut sugar, raspberries and blueberries

what's coconut sugar? sounds cool

Quick Reply

Latest