The Student Room Group

Change sex for a week?

If you could change sex for a week, would you do it? Do you think its easier being male or female?

Scroll to see replies

If i was a boy I would respect girls
I think it’s easier being a boy because they don’t have to go through child birth and cramps whichhh hurts A LOTT
(edited 4 years ago)
Nope. It's great being a guy, have no desire to be a gyal.
Reply 3
Original post by Marcus O'Donnell
If you could change sex for a week, would you do it? Do you think its easier being male or female?

Yes i would do it. I'm convinced life in the west is better if you're a female.
No.
I'm happy being a girl, no desire to experience life as a male.
Yes.

I don't think it's easier to be either sex. There are too many different factors to consider.
Reply 6
Original post by londonmyst
No.
I'm happy being a girl, no desire to experience life as a male.

don't blame you ..lol
Original post by ANM775
Yes i would do it. I'm convinced life in the west is better if you're a female.

You have utterly confused Union Jack Wearing Bulldog. :tongue:
He believes that most females in the west only exist to serve him.
As personal chefs, food couriers, photographers, brexit voters, fashion designers, seamstresses and maids.
Reply 8
I'm very happy being female and I won't change it for anything either..
You born to be one or the other and no reason to change it, boys / guys can't have children where us female are born to reproduce and why would a female change this for !
Reply 9
Original post by londonmyst
You have utterly confused Union Jack Wearing Bulldog. :tongue:
He believes that most females in the west only exist to serve him.
As personal chefs, food couriers, photographers, brexit voters, fashion designers, seamstresses and maids.

I think he's confusing the UK with some middle east country...

Spoiler

Meh, if it was that simple and short term, sure. None of this turning my junk inside out stuff right?
Nah. I quite enjoy being a girl.
Reply 12
Original post by Marcus O'Donnell

Hell yeah I would!
Lightsaber fight with weeners! 😂
Original post by ANM775
I think he's confusing the UK with some middle east country...

Spoiler

The thought of emigrating almost put him off his chocolate cake. :eek:
Cream cakes, sweets, scrambled eggs, steak&kidney pie and ice cream too.
Yes. I might actually get laid if I was a lesbian.
Reply 15
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Yes. I might actually get laid if I was a lesbian.

I still remember my experiment I did where I used faceapp to turn me into a female and then went on woman seeking woman pof.

I got about 3X as much attention as my male seeking female account did.

I tried out ugly woman as well on lesbian pof, and she got a decent amount of attention.

So I can say with 99% certaintanty that you would be doing much better if you were born a lesbian!
No I'm quiet happy being a girl, have no real desire to be a man.
I'd want to be a girl for longer - maybe a year or so? And then decide what I preferred.
Original post by ANM775
I still remember my experiment I did where I used faceapp to turn me into a female and then went on woman seeking woman pof.

I got about 3X as much attention as my male seeking female account did.

I tried out ugly woman as well on lesbian pof, and she got a decent amount of attention.

So I can say with 99% certaintanty that you would be doing much better if you were born a lesbian!

The ugliest girl I ever knew was a lesbian and she came out by getting a girlfriend. So this person was probably worse looking than me, was in the closet till they were 15 or 16 and they still have had at least that one girlfriend whereas I'm 24 and haven't had one. Not to mention they happened to be an absolute ***** most of the time, at least to me. So I am in agreement with you when you say I'd be doing better with the women were I born a lesbian. Saying that though, I think a lot of people probably figured she was really a lesbian when she briefly (for less than one day) dated the gayest guy I have ever met (who perhaps unsurprisingly is an air hostess now), although I never suspected it after that myself.
Reply 19
nah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending