The Student Room Group

maths foundation or higher topics

for the topics that are in higher and foundation, can they be above grade 5? like frequency trees, its in foundation and higher but in my cpg foundation revision guide its for level 5, so can it above grade 5???
also in the foundation checklist theres thing like pictograms, line graphs, mean, etc, but there not in the higher one? so does this mean theres no questions on it?
Original post by leftblankm
for the topics that are in higher and foundation, can they be above grade 5? like frequency trees, its in foundation and higher but in my cpg foundation revision guide its for level 5, so can it above grade 5???
also in the foundation checklist theres thing like pictograms, line graphs, mean, etc, but there not in the higher one? so does this mean theres no questions on it?

I don't think its just the topics themselves but mostly the questions about them. Like line graphs might be above grade 5 depending on the question itself
Reply 2
check the speification for your exam board and it will tell you each and every thing that can come up in your foundation tier
Reply 3
Original post by 15AroraS
check the speification for your exam board and it will tell you each and every thing that can come up in your foundation tier

can hardly understand it bc im so bad at maths😂
Reply 4
Original post by leftblankm
can hardly understand it bc im so bad at maths😂

ask your teacher to go through it with you

Quick Reply

Latest