The Student Room Group

most trendy suits??

so ive this government function where ill be receiving a certificate for my grades and i wanted to wear a suit this year but im really not someone who has kept up with the latest trends. i want the suit to be lilac but idk which design would look best and what sort of undershirt and jewellery would match. the function is probably around june so please drop as many suggestions as possible till then.
peak lapels, dark purple shirt, grey/dark silver tie, cufflinks, nice watch. if you wanna go three piece, don't wear a belt, if you go two piece, a nice brown leather strap.
Reply 2
Suits as in clothes? I just march in dishevelled. Want my IQ or not? Your choice.
I think suit in navy blue will go best for the occasion. You can follow blogs and youtube videos for such advice.
Reply 4
Original post by JayAllen17
peak lapels, dark purple shirt, grey/dark silver tie, cufflinks, nice watch. if you wanna go three piece, don't wear a belt, if you go two piece, a nice brown leather strap.

im thinking of wearing two piece. im a girl btw so like what sort of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc would match a lilac suit? please drop some pictures if possible ^^
Reply 5
Original post by Vinny C
Suits as in clothes? I just march in dishevelled. Want my IQ or not? Your choice.

its a formal occasion and all the students basically dress fancy yet modest lmao. any suggestions are more than welcome and yes i meant the clothes. please drop in pictures if possible. im having a two piece suit in mind with pants rather than a skirt but idk what type of jacket or pants i should get since there are quite a few varieties
Reply 6
Original post by chrisharrison
I think suit in navy blue will go best for the occasion. You can follow blogs and youtube videos for such advice.

almost all the girls who have worn suits till now always had them in blue, black, grey or burgundy and i sorta wanna be the unique one who wears a lilac suit haha
Reply 7
Original post by Taehyung_m
its a formal occasion and all the students basically dress fancy yet modest lmao. any suggestions are more than welcome and yes i meant the clothes. please drop in pictures if possible. im having a two piece suit in mind with pants rather than a skirt but idk what type of jacket or pants i should get since there are quite a few varieties

Generally... my pants are not visible unless in those jeans with the crotch around the knees. The things people wear in the name of fashion!

Quick Reply

Latest