The Student Room Group

Girl 2 is plan B right?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gjd800
You are mental

Pls say why you disagree with me on shes trash. I just wrote that post. What do you think ?
This weird obsession over who's more suited for this guy is extremely unhealthy.
Get help and move on.
Reply 22
I don't know her and you have been posting angry, nonsensical ****e for 2 days

Get a grip, go for a walk, calm down

Get a hobby
Original post by gjd800
I don't know her and you have been posting angry, nonsensical ****e for 2 days

Get a grip, go for a walk, calm down

Get a hobby

I just wrote about her . The above poster asked why is she a trash. When I wrote it then also you are abusing me
Reply 24
Go speak to your doctor

You have a problem
Original post by gjd800
Go speak to your doctor

You have a problem

I knew you wouldn't reply to the post. You just know how to abuse
Reply 26
Your post is biased, vitriolic nonsense undeserving of a civil response, and if ye aren't a troll, ye should be under the care of a shrink
Original post by gjd800
Your post is biased, vitriolic nonsense undeserving of a civil response, and if ye aren't a troll, ye should be under the care of a shrink

You keep calling my post as nonsense but when I ask what's great in her, you say nothing.
Keep abusing. It just shows you have nothing good to say about her either
Reply 28
How could I possibly have anything at all to say when I do not know them

You really are simple

Your only issue with this person is you got ****ed off for her. Get over it
Original post by gjd800
How could I possibly have anything at all to say when I do not know them

You really are simple

Your only issue with this person is you got ****ed off for her. Get over it

Post 18 or thread 18 IS about HER.
Reply 30
From your own toxic perspective, which you have shown time and again is not to be trusted

What ye think matters not

Your ex jibbed you for her. Lesson to be learnt there
The thing is, it doesn't matter what you think of her. He's in love with her, wants to be with her, and whether you can see in her what he sees means nothing.

Do you want to get back together with him? He's not single anymore, so unless you're willing to wait and see if they break up, go and find another boyfriend (or stay single, whatever you want to do).
Original post by PhoenixFortune
The thing is, it doesn't matter what you think of her. He's in love with her, wants to be with her, and whether you can see in her what he sees means nothing.

Do you want to get back together with him? He's not single anymore, so unless you're willing to wait and see if they break up, go and find another boyfriend (or stay single, whatever you want to do).

Dont you think shes a failure? He himself is a very popular guy and shes just a nobody with a handful of friends?
Original post by Anonymous
You keep calling my post as nonsense but when I ask what's great in her, you say nothing.

She's not writing weird, obsessive, possessive, self-centered abuse on the internet?

There's only one failure in this.
It's not her. Or him.
(edited 4 years ago)
No she's not. She hasn't failed at anything to become a failure. Having a small group of friends and not being well known isn't a flaw, it's just a different lifestyle/personality.
Original post by PhoenixFortune
No she's not. She hasn't failed at anything to become a failure. Having a small group of friends and not being well known isn't a flaw, it's just a different lifestyle/personality.

But he as well as all our friends are different. He himself has been very vocal and has occupied positions in his department and student union. Just like ALL of us.
Our group is the most active, left wing political group. Shes not a member and she also refused to join. A friend said he asked her to join but she declined. Later on my ex said her views are not extreme so she feels uncomfortable with us.
Original post by Drewski
She's not writing weird, obsessive, possessive, self-centered abuse on the internet?

There's only one failure in this.
It's not her. Or him.

Really?
Definitely.
And everyone here can see it.

You're not coming out of this well at all.
Original post by Drewski
Definitely.
And everyone here can see it.

You're not coming out of this well at all.

Thread 37. How can someone so radically different like this girl? Shes so different to him/me/our group.
No, same thread.

Have you really never heard the phrase "opposites attract"?

And maybe because of your obsession your being grossly unfair and myopic and actually they have plenty in common.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending