The Student Room Group

What Is The Best Grade That I Can Get????

Hi i am studying sports science level 3 extended diploma. i am on my second year.

in my first year i achieved 3 passes, 4 merits and 2 distinctions. my overall grade was MM

i am confused on how the grades work and is it possible for me to get to university i read it was around 120 ucas points to get on a few of the courses i was looking at

what grades would I need this year to get results like DDD, DDM, DMM etc

if i cant get to university with my current grades what are my options, is there a foudnation degree or something??

thxxx

~ chris
Original post by chris1372
Hi i am studying sports science level 3 extended diploma. i am on my second year.

in my first year i achieved 3 passes, 4 merits and 2 distinctions. my overall grade was MM

i am confused on how the grades work and is it possible for me to get to university i read it was around 120 ucas points to get on a few of the courses i was looking at

what grades would I need this year to get results like DDD, DDM, DMM etc

if i cant get to university with my current grades what are my options, is there a foudnation degree or something??

thxxx

~ chris

The min you can get (based on all P Y2) is PMM or MMP, which is 80 UCAS points and may get you on foundation at low unis.
The max you can get (Based on All D Y2) DDD, which is 144 UCAS points, which is going to get you considered for most sports courses.

Are there 18 units?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
The min you can get (based on all P Y2) is PMM or MMP, which is 80 UCAS points and may get you on foundation at low unis.
The max you can get (Based on All D Y2) DDD, which is 144 UCAS points, which is going to get you considered for most sports courses.

Are there 18 units?

thxx yes there are 18 units . what do i need for DDM or DMM ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending