The Student Room Group

Would you rather....

Would you rather have to say everything that comes to your mind or never say anything again?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
my mind is really rude and dirty so probs best that i never say anything again
I’d rather say everything that comes to my mind.I am already pretty blunt too so....plus we were given a mouth and a voice...might as well put it to use
never say anything again
Isnt that like Tourrettes?
I would rather say everything that comes to my mind, I’m not that bothered if people hear.
Never say anything. I don't what anyone to know my thoughts because they are, by nature, private.
Original post by angelike1
Isnt that like Tourrettes?

Not all tics are Verbal, in fact a lot more are motor tics :smile:
Never say anything
I’d ha ve to keep quiet.
I’m not in the business of hurting people
And I believe saying it your head does no harm
Never say anything. I dont wanna be shouting RIDE MY **** in class lol.
Reply 11
Saying everything that comes to my mind, would be hilarious 😂😂
Original post by Zed03
Saying everything that comes to my mind, would be hilarious 😂😂

Ur chatting to ur future girl and her breath smells a lil and ur like 'yo Brush ur teeth next time'
Original post by Hazelly
Not all tics are Verbal, in fact a lot more are motor tics :smile:

i know
Reply 14
Original post by davesantana
Ur chatting to ur future girl and her breath smells a lil and ur like 'yo Brush ur teeth next time'

Good then she needs to brush her forking teeth
Original post by Zed03
Good then she needs to brush her forking teeth

Lets say shes chanteljeffries looks and body wise and her breath doesnt smell but she forgot to that day. And u ruined ur chance w her and youll be a virgin 4 the rest of ur life
Reply 16
Original post by davesantana
Lets say shes chanteljeffries looks and body wise and her breath doesnt smell but she forgot to that day. And u ruined ur chance w her and youll be a virgin 4 the rest of ur life

Well that's the consequence I will have to deal with 😅
I’m already really quiet so I’d probably say never talk again 🤷🏼*♀️ wouldn’t make much of a difference anyway
Nah Id be lockedup after day 1 tbh
Reply 19
I'm prone to bypassing the tact filter anyway, so not sure what difference it'd really make

Quick Reply

Latest