The Student Room Group

Missed Assignment Deadline

So I missed an assignment deadline at the University of Sheffield. I'd uploaded it to TurnItIn but not actually submitted the copy. The due date was 12/12/19 so I know I've got a zero on it, but what are the repercussions of this? Will I be forced to retake the module or will there be an opportunity to retake the assignment (I'd seen this in another forum but it sounds pointless if the assignment is already completed). Thanks
Reply 1
So I missed an assignment deadline at the University of Sheffield. I'd uploaded it to TurnItIn but not actually submitted the copy. The due date was 12/12/19 so I know I've got a zero on it, but what are the repercussions of this? Will I be forced to retake the module or will there be an opportunity to retake the assignment (I'd seen this in another forum but it sounds pointless if the assignment is already completed). Thanks
Original post by NiceLolBro

It's very likely that you'll have to retake the assignment in the summer (and be capped at 40%). Whether it will be the same title/topic will be up to the university. Check with your university what their policies are regarding any retakes.

Chalk this up to experience - I'm sure you won't make the same mistake again.

Quick Reply

Latest