The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't need three wishes: my first wish would be to become all-powerful. I could then do and have whatever I wanted and wouldn't need the genie.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 21
- Get rid of world hunger forever
- Get rid of poverty forever
- The medicine to every single illness (Cancer etc.)
1. Can get any food whenever, wherever and for free
2. Get a indoors plant that grows £50 per hour
3. Get the address of the genie hiding place so that I can go and ask for more wishes from the other genies
Reply 23
If I had one wish... we would be best friends
Original post by .unknown
My first wish would be to allow me to make more wishes my second wish is to have an infinite amount of wishes

😂😂😂
1) ability to read minds
2) a money tree, supplying me with endless amounts of money so i can feed the poor and combat world worries
3) flying? or telekinesis?
I wish for a second genie
Original post by angelike1
I wish for a second genie

or a genie who has no limit to how many wishes you can ask for
Original post by Marcus O'Donnell
If a genie offered you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?(cant wish for more wishes)

-Kryptonian Biology and associated superpowers
-Unlimited money
-World peace
The first one might not be as great as you think :tongue:
Original post by Jgradschool
The first one might not be as great as you think :tongue:

Why? There’s no kryptonite, I’d be unstoppable

(Excepting British weather)
Reply 31
I wish for a giant death robot so I can park it in my driveway
With great power comes great responsibility. Also, there are a lot of things Superman has to deal with that aren't exactly pleasant and in certain continuities, there are some essential things he can't do. For example, it's implied that Superman can hear almost everything that's going on across the world, including the cries of those in suffering. He has to try to ignore them to live a normal existence. Imagine trying to live normally while dealing with that.
Original post by Zahra166
or a genie who has no limit to how many wishes you can ask for

Nah I would just ask for a 3rd and 4th genie, I like keeping things fresh
Original post by Jgradschool
With great power comes great responsibility. Also, there are a lot of things Superman has to deal with that aren't exactly pleasant and in certain continuities, there are some essential things he can't do. For example, it's implied that Superman can hear almost everything that's going on across the world, including the cries of those in suffering. He has to try to ignore them to live a normal existence. Imagine trying to live normally while dealing with that.

The unlimited money I wished for would take care of poverty, if I was willing too, isn’t it canon superman can block out most of the noise he hears in any case?
I'm pretty sure that's not how poverty works. Depends on canon, AFAIK no, but comic book canon is messy
If a genie offered you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?(cant wish for more wishes)

1) Randy Orton to live with me
2) unlimited money
3) Chris hemsworth as a sugar daddy
Reply 37
Original post by Bhadbxtch
1) Randy Orton to live with me
2) unlimited money
3) Chris hemsworth as a sugar daddy

You don't need a sugar daddy when you have unlimited money or am I missing something?
place at oxbridge

health me and my family

six figure salary? why not

No exams

Latest