The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science - Unit 1 Principles and Applications of Science January 2020

Scroll to see replies

Every1 spam your exact exam timings
Any predictions for applied science Unit 1?
Predictions (lol everyone is asking too)
Original post by Jackster246
Any predictions for applied science Unit 1?

Private message me
Original post by LUPINRED
Predictions (lol everyone is asking too)

Private message me
Reply 25
I think muscles will come up. It hasn't come up for the last two exam series.
Hiya, i did unit 1 in june so i can give top tips. anyone doing unit 5 or doinfg extend diploma, if so please pm i as need friends XD
anyone done unit 7 today as well?
Reply 28
Original post by AngelGamerXx
Hiya, i did unit 1 in june so i can give top tips. anyone doing unit 5 or doinfg extend diploma, if so please pm i as need friends XD

I am in Year 1 of the extended diploma in Applied Science. I started in September. I am doing Unit 1 exam tommorow. What top tips do you have?
Original post by James1908
I am in Year 1 of the extended diploma in Applied Science. I started in September. I am doing Unit 1 exam tommorow. What top tips do you have?

Ok, well just go over the textbook, i have online copy if you need it, so just PM. do a bunch of past papers which are found on the btec website. they're not the hardest and just a bit tougher then gcse. pm if you need help on anything else. So i would do the topics you find the hardest.
I’m doing my exam in the afternoon and if anyone is doing it in the morning can help me out, please do
Original post by Amaan Saf
I’m doing my exam in the afternoon and if anyone is doing it in the morning can help me out, please do

The unit 1 biology exam*

What time ???,
Original post by Kueno Oscar
What time ???,

1:30
1:30

What about chem and physics
Same if anyone does exam in morning help me out you would be lucky as to what I’ll provide in return..
What about chem and physics

Tomorrow
Tomorrow

I know but the exact timings ?
I know but the exact timings ?

9am Chem and 1:30 Physics I think.
What are your exact exam timings for chemistry and physics

Quick Reply

Latest