The Student Room Group

Nikkietutorials comes out as trans.

https://youtu.be/QOOw2E_qAsE
Shame she felt the need to come out since people were blackmailing her with the information, but i'm so happy she decided to! The more visibility, the better!
I was so shocked tbh. I’m happy for her!!
Reply 2
Good for her, it must feel so liberating. She shouldn’t have felt forced into it though, people should have the right to choose to share these things if/when they want to. Her channel has grown so much, I remember when she barely had 1 million subs! (Which is still a lot :biggrin:). She seems like a lovely person and is very talented.
Original post by ساره
I was so shocked tbh. I’m happy for her!!

Me too! Shame on the people who tried to blackmail her, though. Some people...
No clue who she is :ninja: but awesome either way :yy:
Original post by Glaz
No clue who she is :ninja: but awesome either way :yy:

She's pretty big in the youtube beauty community with 12.7 million subscribers!
Original post by princetonalec
She's pretty big in the youtube beauty community with 12.7 million subscribers!

Ah okay, not the kinda thing I watch then :tongue:
Either way it's awesome :yep:
Original post by Glaz
Ah okay, not the kinda thing I watch then :tongue:
Either way it's awesome :yep:

I'm not much into it either (the best thing about it is all the drama if you ask me) but i'm so happy Nikki came out! I mean put a gun to my head as a fellow trans person I would not be able to have clocked her at all. So proud of her!
I thought she was gonna come out as bi but when she said she was trans I was SHOCKED.
Reply 9
What sort of gob****e blackmails someone over this? Awful.
Original post by gjd800
What sort of gob****e blackmails someone over this? Awful.

Some people think it may have been the CEO of Too Faced (a makeup company)'s sister, since Too Faced reportedly paid Nikkie 50k flat for a pallet which make over 10Mil, and the sister changed her instagram bio to something along the lines of "Transgender? That's not the ONLY thing shes been lying about!" (which is a gross sentiment to have).
Either way I hope whoever this is is brought to some form of justice. Trying to blackmail someone over something which is basically no ones business? Disgusting!

Quick Reply

Latest