The Student Room Group

17 year old boy ends up in court for slamming his own bedroom door

Was there an extensive grassroots campaign for criminal charges to be launched by activists for the Royal Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Doors? :biggrin:
Jesus Christ... what is wrong with the mother :eyeball:
Needs to be escalated to the Crown court, obviously attempted murder of the door.
Original post by RedGiant
Needs to be escalated to the Crown court, obviously attempted murder of the door.

Hope they make the scum who did this pay for the therapy the doors going to need once the criminal proceedings are finished :mad:
Original post by princetonalec
Hope they make the scum who did this pay for the therapy the doors going to need once the criminal proceedings are finished :mad:

Indeed, not to mention the loss of earnings that the door will undoubted claim for, as well as court costs and solicitor fees. Not looking good for the lad. 200 hours of unpaid community service at least.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by RedGiant
Indeed, not to mention the loss of earnings that the door will undoubted claim for, as well as court costs and solicitor fees. Not looking good for the lad. 200 hours of unpaid community service at least.

Lest we forget the strain not being able to work will put on the doors marriage and children, as well as any potential long lasting illnesses discovered when the door is discharged from hospital. I hope this boy has learned his lesson, destroying a life like this needs to carry the fullest consequences!
He should have ended up in the Slammer.
Wow :eek:
Original post by princetonalec
Lest we forget the strain not being able to work will put on the doors marriage and children, as well as any potential long lasting illnesses discovered when the door is discharged from hospital. I hope this boy has learned his lesson, destroying a life like this needs to carry the fullest consequences!

Can you two stop please... :ahee:
I'm already in tears :laugh:
****ing ridiculous.
of course the swindon advertiser will tell us the whole story.
The mum is an alcoholic and she called the police on him for slamming a door? Mother of the year award incoming. I’m sure there’s more to the story, but sheesh.
Original post by YaliaV
The mum is an alcoholic and she called the police on him for slamming a door? Mother of the year award incoming. I’m sure there’s more to the story, but sheesh.

She wanted money from him, probably to buy some more booze.
The poor defenceless door, attacked and traumatised in a sadistic attempted murder plot. :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
She wanted money from him, probably to buy some more booze.
The poor defenceless door, attacked and traumatised in a sadistic attempted murder plot. :biggrin:

I know the story is ridiculous, but I can’t even laugh because I know what it’s like to have an alcoholic parent. Some (a lot of) people don’t deserve to have children.
Reply 15
To be fair it's not really a given that it's his own door if he's 16+ and staying at his parent(s)' but I know nothing about this story so I'll just take the cheeky opportunity to lament the infantalisation of our newer generations. :unsure:
Reply 16
Sounds like a loving and well adjusted family :rolleyes:
This is a fine example of **** local journalism written purely for clickbait and advertising revenue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending