The Student Room Group

Dietetics 2020

Hey, is anyone applying to study dietetics for September 2020 entry?

I can’t seem to find any threads.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I am applying to study dietetics at Cardiff Met, Leeds Beckett, Kings, London Met and Chester. So far I have got an interview at Cardiff Met :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ldn7601
Hi I am applying to study dietetics at Cardiff Met, Leeds Beckett, Kings, London Met and Chester. So far I have got an interview at Cardiff Met :smile:

Cool :smile: I applied for Coventry, Nottingham, King’s Hertfordshire and Cardiff met!

Also, do you already have the qualifications you need for the course?
Reply 3
Original post by el.iah
Hey, is anyone applying to study dietetics for September 2020 entry?

I can’t seem to find any threads.

I am :smile: looking to go to london met
I’m applying to Plymouth, Chester and Coventry! I’ve had all my interviews and offers as I sent my application in early!😁
Reply 5
Original post by lydia_morgan21
I’m applying to Plymouth, Chester and Coventry! I’ve had all my interviews and offers as I sent my application in early!😁

Hey,

That’s great!!
I applied for Coventry and Plymouth too ☺️ How are the unis? Did you like them?

I applied 2 weeks ago and i have an interview for Plymouth and Hertfordshire in January!
Hello!
Well done! Don’t worry about the interviews, they honestly aren’t that bad! Plymouth is definitely my favourite! They were all so lovely and willing to help there. Coventry’s department was really good but I wasn’t so keen on the place. Good luck for your interviews! Which one do you think will be your firm choice?😊
Reply 7
Hello!
Well done! Don’t worry about the interviews, they honestly aren’t that bad! Plymouth is definitely my favourite! They were all so lovely and willing to help there. Coventry’s department was really good but I wasn’t so keen on the place. Good luck for your interviews! Which one do you think will be your firm choice?😊

Thank you, that’s good to hear ☺️ I was thinking between Coventry or Plymouth as my firm and maybe Cardiff as my insurance since it’s closest to where i live and i don’t want to travel too far if i’m visiting home!
Original post by el.iah
Thank you, that’s good to hear ☺️ I was thinking between Coventry or Plymouth as my firm and maybe Cardiff as my insurance since it’s closest to where i live and i don’t want to travel too far if i’m visiting home!

Awh really? I couldn’t apply to Cardiff Met because I don’t do chemistry but it’s only about 30 minutes from where I live! I might see you in September if you pick Plymouth then!😊
Reply 9
Awh really? I couldn’t apply to Cardiff Met because I don’t do chemistry but it’s only about 30 minutes from where I live! I might see you in September if you pick Plymouth then!😊

Yes hopefully!! I can’t wait for next year :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by el.iah
Cool :smile: I applied for Coventry, Nottingham, King’s Hertfordshire and Cardiff met!

Also, do you already have the qualifications you need for the course?

I changed out london met for cov on UCAS, haven't heard back yet but have an interview offer for Chester as well! I am currently in my first year in uni studying just nutrition, this kind of works out as an extra foundation year to cover the chemistry I was lacking at A level
I’ve applied for Cardiff Met and got an interview in Feb! Anyone else a mature student? I’ll be 23 come September 😅
Reply 12
Original post by chloerogers975
I’ve applied for Cardiff Met and got an interview in Feb! Anyone else a mature student? I’ll be 23 come September 😅

I’ve got an interview too for Cardiff Met :smile: It’s on the 1st of February! I’ll be 21 at the start of the course

I’m nervous for the interviews but also excited😩
Original post by el.iah
I’ve got an interview too for Cardiff Met :smile: It’s on the 1st of February! I’ll be 21 at the start of the course

I’m nervous for the interviews but also excited😩

I’m thinking it might tours and and getting to know the places rather than scary interviews all day, hopefully anyway 😂 have you applied anywhere else? I’ve only applied to Cardiff so hopefully I’ll receive an offer!😂
Reply 14
I’m thinking it might tours and and getting to know the places rather than scary interviews all day, hopefully anyway 😂 have you applied anywhere else? I’ve only applied to Cardiff so hopefully I’ll receive an offer!😂

Fingers crossed then😩

I’ve applied for five unis but i’m mainly considering Cardiff and Coventry as both cities are fairly close to where i live and it’d be easier to visit back home😅 I’ll probably end up going to 3/5 interviews
Original post by el.iah
Fingers crossed then😩

I’ve applied for five unis but i’m mainly considering Cardiff and Coventry as both cities are fairly close to where i live and it’d be easier to visit back home😅 I’ll probably end up going to 3/5 interviews

Cardiff is close to me as well, I lived there for a year and did two years at Cardiff Uni too and it’s such a good city for students. There’s always something going on and it’s so cheap! Can’t speak for Cov but I love Cardiff! Definitely recommend as a city
Reply 16
Cardiff is close to me as well, I lived there for a year and did two years at Cardiff Uni too and it’s such a good city for students. There’s always something going on and it’s so cheap! Can’t speak for Cov but I love Cardiff! Definitely recommend as a city

That’s so good to know! It’s only 1 hour on the train from me😅 I’ve never been but i’ve always only heard good things about it

I can’t wait for September!

I have applied to Surrey, Chester, Plymouth and Winchester. I have my interview for Plymouth next week do you have any advice?
Hey everyone, I've applied to King's College, Surrey and Nottingham. I sent off my UCAS application recently (just before the deadline :colondollar:). I did get emails from all the other universities about receiving my application, except for Nottingham. I'm worried they might not get back to me if they have already given out enough offers to people who applied early :frown:

I'm a mature student, I'll turn 26 in November! Currently doing an Access Science course at college :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest