The Student Room Group

Conditional offer but I have already recieved my grades?

Hi,
I applied for University after taking a gap year, meaning that I have already completed my A-Levels and I have received my results.

I have received a conditional offer of BBC from a university, but because I have already completed my A-Levels I thought that I would either get an unconditional or a rejection.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? or any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks!
Write to your uni and explain you’re circumstances. But usually, people would have applied last year and deferred their application.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I applied for University after taking a gap year, meaning that I have already completed my A-Levels and I have received my results.

I have received a conditional offer of BBC from a university, but because I have already completed my A-Levels I thought that I would either get an unconditional or a rejection.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? or any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks!

What are your achieved grades?
Hi,

Thanks!

Similar sort of thing happened to me. I would suggest ringing up the University and reminding them that you already have the grades and you meet the requirements ( if you meet the requirements) .
Happened to my daughter a few years ago. Phone them up and explain you have grades already and ask for it to be changed to unconditional - they may ask u to send copies of results as proof but all should be ok
Hi,

Thanks!

If you have already achieved BBC, double check that you filled in your application correctly (i.e. you didn't accidentally state that any qualifications were pending). If it's all correct, contact the university who gave you the offer and ask what the conditions are and if it's an error. When I applied to university during my gap year, I got a conditional offer - the condition was to provide the university with copies of my A level certificates, after which my offer changed to unconditional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending