The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science - Unit 1 Principles and Applications of Science January 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kueno Oscar
Nah not this one

**** I put that
Original post by zapper315
**** I put that

What time is ur chem and physics tomz
Look at ur messages
What about it there is no messages you sent
The second one was safranin because alcohol/ethanol was already mentioned in the question and I hated that 6 marker
Am I the only one who wrote microscope instead of light microscope
Reply 65
If anyone has physics in the morning tomorrow please let me know asap that way i can tell you what was on the chemistry paper for your afternoon one because i have chemistry in the morning
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 66
For the first question I put biconcave structure. Second question I put aerobic respiration. For Gram Stain, I put iodine solution, then safranin, and then microscope (You can view it with electron or light microscope). I put organelle for chloroplast question.
does anyone have their physics exam in the morning & able to tell me what’s on it?? I have mine in the afternoon
Aerobic respiration?

It’s transportation of oxygen
That would be great I have chemistry first then physics
Reply 70
Original post by nataliiesx
It’s transportation of oxygen

Yes, I know red blood cells transport oxygen. It was a multiple choice question and 'transports oxygen' was not an option
Original post by Squirell906
That would be great I have chemistry first then physics

I have chem first so ill tell you if you want ?
Original post by nataliiesx
does anyone have their physics exam in the morning & able to tell me what’s on it?? I have mine in the afternoon

Same I would appreciate it too.
what did everyone get for the labelled organelle for the plant cell question?
Original post by Jackster246
what did everyone get for the labelled organelle for the plant cell question?

I got vacuole
Look at ur messages

What time is yours inbox me 2 plz
Original post by Kueno Oscar
Same if anyone does exam in morning help me out you would be lucky as to what I’ll provide in return..

100 million dollars?
Original post by James1908
For the first question I put biconcave structure. Second question I put aerobic respiration. For Gram Stain, I put iodine solution, then safranin, and then microscope (You can view it with electron or light microscope). I put organelle for chloroplast question.

Aerobic respiration would mean that erythrocytes have mitochodria and use the aerobic respiration, when in fact they don’t
Original post by Meelindaxcx
Aerobic respiration would mean that erythrocytes have mitochodria and use the aerobic respiration, when in fact they don’t

What did everyone get for the % decrease?
What

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending