The Student Room Group

Kicked out of college

Im 24, 25 in April and Ive realised Im an old and Ive ****ed up my life. Basically last monday I turned up into the classroom and sat down then the teacher said something like get your pen out while I was getting it out so all I said was give me chance then the teacher said excuse me so I repeated it then she says go outside so I do at this moment im just pissed off because I was finding my pen when she was asking so on the way out I say **** this college then run home so the teacher doesnt catch me. Anyway I go in normal time the next day so my class are going im the room so I go in as well then the teacher looks at me turns round then looks at me again then say what am I doing here so I say what do you mean am I in the right seat and shes says yes but have you not heard youve lost your place in the college then the whole class laugh then shout oooh but im happy because i can go home then go home so I say bye then go. I have been happy that I have more freedom and can stay home all day and was the day I got kicked out but when I got home my uncle was at home so I say Yo Pum Ive been kicked out of college (Pum is his name for short btw) but he shouts what did you do so I say I swore at the teacher then he shouts my mum to come down stairs. My mum comes and my uncle says hes been kicked out then she slaps me, throws a comb at my face, blood comes out and it still stings slightly now. I go to my room and just play games but my parents are mad so I didnt want to see them untill the next day. I see them the next day but fortunately they are calmer, they just ask what happened so I say I swore so they say ok right. The thing is another girl who is 18 or 19 who is in my college group swore saying this college is **** but she got away with it, all she got is sent out for 2 mins.

What do I do now? I dont have back up, I dont have a job, I have no savings and I have just got up literally before posting this. Ive just got up thinking Im 24 and my life is ****ed Ive just been at home all day since all this happened. I have no qualifications, i dont even have a bank card ffs so of course i have jacks **** in savings. My famliy are all at work right now. Ive ****ed up my life. What tf do I do?
Damb bruh.

Truthfully 24 and behaving like a 14 year old. Honestly, you need to write a letter of apology to the teacher. And possibly speak to the college about excepting you back. Be sympathetic and if you do get a chance to get back in. Just keep your head down and be respectful, get your work done, get out and go home.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling :colonhash:
preach pizzaboi

sos depressed

ps why are you still in collage and can't spell
Reply 3
Original post by PizzaBoi
Damb bruh.

Truthfully 24 and behaving like a 14 year old. Honestly, you need to write a letter of apology to the teacher. And possibly speak to the college about excepting you back. Be sympathetic and if you do get a chance to get back in. Just keep your head down and be respectful, get your work done, get out and go home.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling :colonhash:

Ive been kicked out they wont accept me now whatever I do but might in next term.

I dont see what I would get out of trolling this 🤔
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been kicked out they wont accept me now whatever I do but might in next term.

I dont see what I would get out of trolling this 🤔

Not sure some people will get kicks out of anything these days.

I thought they would charge people for courses, especially after the age of 18. But some advice, where do you see your self in another 5 years. Because if you turn 30 and you’re still in the same position. Then that would be appalling, no card? No savings?

Who’s actually funding your life at 24, please don’t say parents. And how can you let Pum comb you up like that :biggrin:

Sorry for being harsh, I hope you mature and get a real understanding of life.
Reply 5
Not sure some people will get kicks out of anything these days.

I thought they would charge people for courses, especially after the age of 18. But some advice, where do you see your self in another 5 years. Because if you turn 30 and you’re still in the same position. Then that would be appalling, no card? No savings?

Who’s actually funding your life at 24, please don’t say parents. And how can you let Pum comb you up like that :biggrin:

Sorry for being harsh, I hope you mature and get a real understanding of life.

Me, my parents and my younger 20 year old brother live with my uncle Pum and his wife so they buy food, then my parents fund money for our share then my brother gives £8 a week. Short answer is my famliy.
Original post by Anonymous
Me, my parents and my younger 20 year old brother live with my uncle Pum and his wife so they buy food, then my parents fund money for our share then my brother gives £8 a week. Short answer is my famliy.

Bro, lmao you got to be trolling.

Why would he specifically give you £8 a week. And not just a £10 note, £8 is how much I spend on lunch. So how does that even last you a whole week. Is your brother working or in education?
Reply 7
Bro, lmao you got to be trolling.

Why would he specifically give you £8 a week. And not just a £10 note, £8 is how much I spend on lunch. So how does that even last you a whole week. Is your brother working or in education?

He goes to the same college as me and he does a paper round so doesnt pay that much also my famliy dont want loads of money from him. He just gives a fiver with 3 coins. I dont get what I would get out of trolling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending