The Student Room Group

boyfriend refuses but i am desperate!

how can i sort out the problem that my bf doesn't like having sex and i do?
Original post by lola janes
how can i sort out the problem that my bf doesn't like having sex and i do?

If your boyfriend doesn't like having sex, have you asked him why that is?
Also if you feel you aren't happy in the relationship because of this, talk to him about it and try to work out a compromise. If he's unhappy with that too for whatever reason, perhaps the two of you are incompatible sexually?

Whatever you decide to do, it's not your fault if your boyfriend doesn't feel like it. It'll probably be his own issues like he feels too much pressure when 'performing' or he could have low libido due to something personal perhaps. Don't feel like you're not good enough or try to change anything about yourself because, again, it won't be your fault.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
thanks. i asked him but he never gave me a straight answer . he's happy to finger me but doesn't want his ... to be in me...what should i do?
If no sex is a dealbreaker for you then end it.
Reply 4
Original post by sinfonietta
If no sex is a dealbreaker for you then end it.

but i love his body!
you have to give him space you know maybe he is not ready yet.
Troll? First few posts are this and wondering if a person can get pregnant through fingering... :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
you have to give him space you know maybe he is not ready yet.

but why wouldn't he be ready yet? when will he be ready?
we are extremely comfortable with eachother. he smothers me, take showers together and wont go into further details, he just doesn't want to have sex that way...
Reply 8
we are extremely comfortable with eachother. he smothers me, take showers together and wont go into further details, he just doesn't want to have sex that way...

he's gay, can i have his number?
it takes time trust me on this maybe he is scared of having sex. you can always try to talk to him but honestly its your relationship and you Guys need to work it out.
Reply 10
Original post by Ciel.
he's gay, can i have his number?

no! hes mine!
Reply 11
no! hes mine!

ever heard of sharing? rudeness.
If you were going to troll post you could have at least made it something more believable.
Reply 13
s

Original post by Ciel.
ever heard of sharing? rudeness.

sharing relationships? sorry but that is ...
Reply 14
s

sharing relationships? sorry but that is ...

i'm not really into relationships. sharing a bed is an entirely different story. 🙈
thanks. i asked him but he never gave me a straight answer . he's happy to finger me but doesn't want his ... to be in me...what should i do?

but i love his body!

Don’t know why this made me laugh so much.

If you or him are under 16 you should wait till both of you are 16.

If your are 16 to 18 years old, you should dump him, focus on your A levels and look at getting a series of boyfriend when you get to Uni or start working full time.

If you are over 18 and you've given him 10 chances to change over the course of 2 or more months then you should dump him and get a new boyfriend.

He's not the only man in the world with a good enough body.
You are not some rubbish person.
You can only respect his wishes and not force him to do anything he doesn't want to

Either wait and see if he changes or move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending