The Student Room Group

bodycountss?

is having a body count over 4 a lot or not really.. also I'm talking about in sexual terms not killing someone lmaooo,

Scroll to see replies

No comment 😂👀
As a teenager? Yes.
As an adult? No.
No.
Reply 4
What is a “body count”??
Original post by Deggs_14
What is a “body count”??

how many people you have had sex with lmao
(edited 4 years ago)
4 is nothing lol. Come back to me when your number is at 19 😂
Why would you want her to come back to you at 19? Do you like collecting STDs?
Original post by Sabertooth

LOOOOL I think you read that wrong he was implying his body count is 19
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by rebeccaxrss
LOOOOL you read that wrong he was implying his body count is 19 omg

Damn, going by your English comprehension skills I'm going to guess you're 13 years old. So yes, at 13 years old, 4 "bodies" is a lot.
Damn, going by your English comprehension skills I'm going to guess you're 13 years old. So yes, at 13 years old, 4 "bodies" is a lot.

hmm not 13 I'm actually 16 nice try

😂 I mean come back at me when the number matches mine. Since she was wondering if 4 was a lot.
LOOOOL you read that wrong he was implying his body count is 19 omg

Correct 👆🏻

P. S im female. :smile:
hmm not 13 I'm actually 16 nice try

Shouldn't you be in bed? You'll miss out on playtime if you're too sleepy at special school tomorrow. :console:
19 is nothing lol. Come back when you can't remember how many people you've slept with 😂

Seriously though, who cares? It doesn't matter how many people someone has slept with

Logically, people who seek more partners are more likely to use the right protection and be safe than those who maybe only sleep with one or two and don't do it properly.

Less of the holier than thou slut-shaming. It's boring, childish, and just makes you look stupid.
is having a body count over 4 a lot or not really.. also I'm talking about in sexual terms not killing someone lmaooo,

A lot. Have 1.
Shouldn't you be in bed? You'll miss out on playtime if you're too sleepy at special school tomorrow. :console:

lmaooo but in all seriousness why are you attacking me? lol is it because I corrected you because you didn't understand her statement.
lmaooo but in all seriousness why are you attacking me? lol is it because I corrected you because you didn't understand her statement.

On the contrary, it's because you didn't understand my comment. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO.
Original post by Jgradschool
19 is nothing lol. Come back when you can't remember how many people you've slept with 😂

Seriously though, who cares? It doesn't matter how many people someone has slept with

Can you not remember how many people you've slept with?
I like to keep count. Gives me a hobby 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending