The Student Room Group

BTEC Business/Enterprise and Entrepreneurship - Unit 3 14th January 2020

Hey guys just thought id start this thread to discuss this exam.

- What is everyone doing for the revision
- How you learning the formulas
- What do you want to get overall and in the exam?
Reply 1
Got Merit for the 1st exam last year Im retaking for a Distinction as I was 4 marks off in the recent mocks I got Distinction so very confident of crushing it. As for revision I have made all the notes and just doing exam questions.
Reply 2
Original post by Ausicks
Got Merit for the 1st exam last year Im retaking for a Distinction as I was 4 marks off in the recent mocks I got Distinction so very confident of crushing it. As for revision I have made all the notes and just doing exam questions.

That IS so good, least that puts less pressure on the remaining modules! i got a distinction in the first set of coursework a pass in the last exam but we've worked out that if i get a 'high merit' which is worth 25 or more points or a distinction i can do the same for the other project and get a Distinction overall. Just the formulas that are stressing me out.

You looking to go to uni then or? AND ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Reply 3
Original post by tellbell
That IS so good, least that puts less pressure on the remaining modules! i got a distinction in the first set of coursework a pass in the last exam but we've worked out that if i get a 'high merit' which is worth 25 or more points or a distinction i can do the same for the other project and get a Distinction overall. Just the formulas that are stressing me out.

You looking to go to uni then or? AND ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yeah I already got offers to study Economics at Glasgow with DDD offer. I'm only stressing about Unit 6 exam but other than that I'm good. Merry Christmas to you as well.
Reply 4
Original post by Ausicks
Yeah I already got offers to study Economics at Glasgow with DDD offer. I'm only stressing about Unit 6 exam but other than that I'm good. Merry Christmas to you as well.

Honestly you're on track anyway so you'll be fine. This time of the year is actually so stressful.
Reply 5
bro were gonna fail all of us i say we make a suicide squad. insta:ghaleb_h
Reply 6
Original post by ghaleb9
bro were gonna fail all of us i say we make a suicide squad. insta:ghaleb_h

The test is really easy just put the time and effort. Learn atleast 3 advantages and disadvantages for each method of borroiwng, payment, saving investment and etc... Learn all the formulas, spend 30 mins on each formula so you can remember then take a mock exam and relearn from the mark scheme.
Reply 7
How did everyone find the exam it wasnt too bad except for the invoice discounting and ratio long questions
Reply 8
Original post by Ism33l
How did everyone find the exam it wasnt too bad except for the invoice discounting and ratio long question

Other than the Ratio and Contribution per unit, everything else was quite good
Reply 9
Original post by Ism33l
How did everyone find the exam it wasnt too bad except for the invoice discounting and ratio long questions

Yeah I liked the calculation questions just not invoice discounting or debentures and not sure about the rest lmao it’s hard to know how you did 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending