The Student Room Group

Please reply if you’re applying for the LLB

I think it would be a great opportunity to make friends online with mutual interests and who knows, we might end up going to the same uni :smile:

VSL EDIT:
Encouraging, mentioning or sharing of off-site chat platforms are not allowed on TSR for safeguarding reasons. You can find the 2020 Law offer chat thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6187460
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, i have applied for Law 2020 as well. What university’s have you applied for?
Reply 2
Original post by Jasmine229
Hi, i have applied for Law 2020 as well. What university’s have you applied for?

Warwick, Bristol, Exeter, Durham and Reading. What about you?
Hi I’ve applied for law at Cambridge, Durham, York, Bristol and Uni of Law
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by chlxejacksxnx

Hi, I applied for York too and had an interview today, have you heard from them yet?
Original post by Brooke143
Hi, I applied for York too and had an interview today, have you heard from them yet?

No I also had my interview today aha
No I also had my interview today aha

Oh wow, I probably saw you at some point then haha. How did it go?
I’ve applied to Uni of Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, ULaw.
Although I may change my 5th choice to Warwick
Reply 8
Hi! I'm actually a gap year student. This year I've applied to Bristol, Manchester, Kings College London and Sheffield. I'm waiting until January to pick a 5th choice x
Hi. I’m an international student and I’ve applied to Durham, Warwick, Exeter, Manchester and Leeds. I’ve received an offer from Exeter so far.
Reply 10
Applied for Warwick, Exeter, Cardiff, Surrey and Plymouth. Received offers from all but Warwick. I know that they are always so oversubscribed for law so not worried! Anyone received offers from Warwick yet?
Original post by LBPB
Applied for Warwick, Exeter, Cardiff, Surrey and Plymouth. Received offers from all but Warwick. I know that they are always so oversubscribed for law so not worried! Anyone received offers from Warwick yet?

Heya. I’ve also applied to Warwick and received an offer on 9 December
Hello! I applied for Durham, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham - Currently thinking about my last choice.
I'm also international :biggrin:
Reply 13
That’s cool! Exeter is great for Law (I’m a bit biased though since I’m from Exeter ahah) but it’s 11th currently! Would definitely recommend
Reply 14
Hi. I’ve applied to Warwick, Southampton, Reading, Cardiff and Surrey. Got offers from all but Warwick.
Reply 15
Still waiting for Warwick to respond
Original post by Kali.kb
Hi! I'm actually a gap year student. This year I've applied to Bristol, Manchester, Kings College London and Sheffield. I'm waiting until January to pick a 5th choice x

Right so update: I got unconditionals from Sheffield and Manchester and I ended up picking Nottingham as my 5th choice. I'm still waiting for Kings, Bristol and Nottingham though

Hey, have you got an offer from Durham? I received mine a few weeks ago, maybe we could catch up. x
Reply 18
Is anyone going Southampton Law applicant day on the first of Feb?
Original post by afrah_nina
Hey, have you got an offer from Durham? I received mine a few weeks ago, maybe we could catch up. x

Yeh I got my offer for Durham!!

Quick Reply

Latest