Scroll to see replies

Original post by rebeccaxrss
in this thread I don't think there is any

think again :sexface:
Original post by -Quava-

well well well
Original post by abcthe123
because 4 different people implies your openness to having sex with people is a lot higher than someone with 1.

Openness is a good thing. Nobody likes the closeminded.

Don't expect any men to treat you as worth something if you've ****ed more guys than fingers on your hands.

What utter bull****
because 4 different people implies your openness to having sex with people is a lot higher than someone with 1.

Don't expect any men to treat you as worth something if you've ****ed more guys than fingers on your hands.

Thank you for your explanation but I do actually understand society's outlook on it, my point was why SHOULD it be seen as anything different. It is of no consequence to anyone but yourself how many people you have slept with. And as for being treated 'as worth something' - ANY person/ partner whatever their sex or gender should treat you with respect and if not they don't deserve you. And anyway why is 'openness to having sex' a bad thing? Also, you say 'Don't expect any men to treat you as worth something' as if men are the only people who's opinion matters so I presume also that you are aiming this at the body count of a woman? you seem to think 8 is an unacceptable body-count but if reversed and this were the body count of a man would you still think it was a lot?
Original post by -Quava-

I've never seen a more perfectly fitting emoji 😂
I said openness to having sex with people. If you're a woman and you **** every guy possible you're pretty disgusting.

Every woman I've met who is unashamedly slutty have had **** looks and an even ****tier personalities. They get validated by having sex with guys because they don't have a chance to attract them otherwise. They use how many guys they've had sex with as a currency because deep down they know they're unattractive and they want people to think otherwise. I've experienced this first hand with so, so many girls.

They obviously have zero self respect and if you're still attracted to someone after that you're pretty damn pathetic. You're a cuck in the most literal sense.

sorry but what if this was a guy.. your saying its only women who's body counts matter or.. not sorry can you expand some more
I said openness to having sex with people. If you're a woman and you **** every guy possible you're pretty disgusting.

Every woman I've met who is unashamedly slutty have had **** looks and an even ****tier personalities. They get validated by having sex with guys because they don't have a chance to attract them otherwise. They use how many guys they've had sex with as a currency because deep down they know they're unattractive and they want people to think otherwise. I've experienced this first hand with so, so many girls.

They obviously have zero self respect and if you're still attracted to someone after that you're pretty damn pathetic. You're a cuck in the most literal sense.

So I assume you extend the same kind of judgment to men who have a high number of partners too?
Should we all just stay celibate and wait for that 1 special person?
So the OP is 13 and has slept with 4 people already?

Your anecdotes are meaningless.

I've met plenty who are nothing like you describe. You just sound like a small, petty and deeply childish individual.

There is also a world of difference between ****ing anything that moves and sleeping with a few selective individuals that, over time, add up to a higher number.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Rock Fan
So the OP is 13 and has slept with 4 people already?

no I'm not 13! I'm 16 sigh I'm just asking a general question I am actually a virgin I just wanted to know because the guy I'm talking to his body count is 4 and he's 17 I just wanted to know if it was a lot or not really..
no I'm not 13! I'm 16 sigh I'm just asking a general question I am actually a virgin I just wanted to know because the guy I'm talking to his body count is 4 and he's 17 I just wanted to know if it was a lot or not really..

For his age yeah that's a lot
sorry but what if this was a guy.. your saying its only women who's body counts matter or.. not sorry can you expand some more

Biologically, men, generally speaking, are hard wired to have sex as much as possible. A man can spread his seed as much as he wants; women however, can only be impregnated once and have to wait 9 months. It's for that reason that women are hard wired to be a lot more picky in who they choose as a mate compared to men.

It's for that reason if you just throw a random 6/10 woman in a sexual situation with 95% of males, chances are the majority of them will have sex with her. Throw a random 6/10 man in a sexual situation with 95% of women and the majority of them will be far, far from interested.

If a woman is open to having sex with many people it shows that her standards are probably low in who she's willing to have sex with.
Original post by Drewski
Your anecdotes are meaningless.

I've met plenty who are nothing like you describe. You just sound like a small, petty and deeply childish individual.

There is also a world of difference between ****ing anything that moves and sleeping with a few selective individuals that, over time, add up to a higher number.

You're obviously totally oblivious to the realities of sexual dynamics between men and women.

Having sex with 4 people at 16 is disgraceful.
You're obviously totally oblivious to the realities of sexual dynamics between men and women.

Having sex with 4 people at 16 is disgraceful.

And you're a judgemental prick. We can both play this game.

If you'd actually read the thread you'd know that nobody here fits that description. But you're so caught up on playing the holier than thou card you haven't stopped to notice.
Biologically, men, generally speaking, are hard wired to have sex as much as possible. A man can spread his seed as much as he wants; women however, can only be impregnated once and have to wait 9 months. It's for that reason that women are hard wired to be a lot more picky in who they choose as a mate compared to men.

It's for that reason if you just throw a random 6/10 woman in a sexual situation with 95% of males, chances are the majority of them will have sex with her. Throw a random 6/10 man in a sexual situation with 95% of women and the majority of them will be far, far from interested.

If a woman is open to having sex with many people it shows that her standards are probably low in who she's willing to have sex with.

Ah so you are a hypocrite then. I figured as much.
Its funny how people who judge women like that always go to the whole "biologically speaking" spiel to back up their argument despite the fact that humanity tries to turn its back on many things that are biologically hard wired into us.
Biologically speaking, it doesn't really serve us to be gay or do anal sex either but we still do it.

Using that ridiculous rating scale for attractiveness speaks volumes about you too.
Original post by Drewski

If you'd actually read the thread you'd know that nobody here fits that description. But you're so caught up on playing the holier than thou card you haven't stopped to notice.

Call me a judgemental prick all you like, doesn't affect me in the slightest lmao.

If you're into getting with girls that have ****ed every guy that has come her direction, that's your prerogative. I find it unattractive and pretty disgusting.

For the record, OP mentioned their friend has slept with 4 at 17, not very far off now is it.
Original post by Drewski

Fully agree 👆🏻
well my body count is 0 and im 17, i would say 4 is a lot.
Call me a judgemental prick all you like, doesn't affect me in the slightest lmao.

If you're into getting with girls that have ****ed every guy that has come her direction, that's your prerogative. I find it unattractive and pretty disgusting.

For the record, OP mentioned their friend has slept with 4 at 17, not very far off now is it.

Thanks, I will. If the shoe fits and all that.

I'm sure you do. But given your opinion matters less than that of roadkill, I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over it.

Far enough off to suggest that all you've come here to do is preach your peculiar version of MGTOW bolleaux.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending