The Student Room Group

Pwc 2020

Anyone who is applying for PWC insight programme 2020, I have finished my situational judgement test and PWC UNLOCKED GAME and they sent me email that they will be in touch with after the deadline in February...anyone else in same position or got something else could share your experience .... it would be helpful....thanks

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I did the career unlocked game last year and was invited to the next stage a few days later, so I would think that means that you are borderline or they are dealing with graduates and internships before they look at the insight applications? Best of luck with your application
Reply 2
Original post by EloiseRimmer
Hi, I did the career unlocked game last year and was invited to the next stage a few days later, so I would think that means that you are borderline or they are dealing with graduates and internships before they look at the insight applications? Best of luck with your application

Thanks for your reply and could you please
tell what were the next stages after career unlocked game?
Original post by Mubarkdu
Thanks for your reply and could you please
tell what were the next stages after career unlocked game?

They have a lot of information on their website, but I think the next stage is a recorded interview where you are given a question and then have a certain amount of time to prepare an answer and then you record a video response.
I got the same email. Can I ask what score you got? I got 8700, which I don’t feel was very good...
I got that email too. Maybe we’re just too early?
Original post by Chrissiejames
I got the same email. Can I ask what score you got? I got 8700, which I don’t feel was very good...

Thats very good, i got less than that and was invited to final stage and got an offer!
What device did you do the PwC games based assessment on and what would you recommend I do it on ? :smile:
Original post by orpswayfair
Thats very good, i got less than that and was invited to final stage and got an offer!

Congratulations!! What stream of the insight weeks did you apply to?
Reply 9
Hello everyone!

I did the Business Insight Week with PwC last year and built a strong network of contacts within the company. If you have any questions about the application process or the internship, please don't hesitate to ask me questions. I will be more than happy to help you!

Best regards,
Huspus
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by orpswayfair

Wow! Thank you for that, fingers crossed then.
Original post by mathsalevels
What device did you do the PwC games based assessment on and what would you recommend I do it on ? :smile:

I did it on an iPhone plus. I would say that was ideal for me.
Original post by Chrissiejames
I did it on an iPhone plus. I would say that was ideal for me.

Okay thanks. Do you think an iPad or a standard size iPhone 8 would be better? :smile:
Reply 13
Okay thanks. Do you think an iPad or a standard size iPhone 8 would be better? :smile:

I appreciate your desire to be well prepared. But you are overthinking this way to much!

iPad would be better - in fact maybe I should have used that!
Reply 15
I gave the career unlocked assessments today and got the same email. But I feel like my score's too low so I don't think I'll make the cut :/
Reply 16
Yeah the email is a little disheartening. Same situation here. Applied in Birmingham. Let's see what happens.
I’m at similar point, completed games based assessment and got email saying will hear after feb 14th. Post on here if you get any more news
Reply 18
Original post by r4h4t
Yeah the email is a little disheartening. Same situation here. Applied in Birmingham. Let's see what happens.

I’ve applied there too, what score did you get?
Original post by r1.ayy
I’ve applied there too, what score did you get?

I got 8600, not sure what that means? What about you? I’ve applied for Manchester

Quick Reply