will they offer me a different course? Watch

Shibu the Doge
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya I'm applying to MPhys courses.
If I apply to a uni, and they reject me, are they going to reject me or will they offer me a different course? (like a BSc or a foundation year)
lisahenry
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not sure if they'd offer different courses from predicted results, but I was offered a foundation year for my firm choice uni on results day, since I hadn't done as well as predicted
A different uni, which I got a conditional offer from, included in the offer that if I didn't get the needed results, I could go on the foundation year, so it would most likely depend on the university.
Shibu the Doge
Rep:
?
(Original post by lisahenry)
I'm not sure if they'd offer different courses from predicted results, but I was offered a foundation year for my firm choice uni on results day, since I hadn't done as well as predicted
A different uni, which I got a conditional offer from, included in the offer that if I didn't get the needed results, I could go on the foundation year, so it would most likely depend on the university.
Thanks! Do you know if they will offer me a different course before rejecting me? (before the results day)
swanseajack1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shibu the Doge)
Thanks! Do you know if they will offer me a different course before rejecting me? (before the results day)
It will differ between universities. Only the universities themselves can answer that.
Shibu the Doge
Rep:
?
(Original post by swanseajack1)
It will differ between universities. Only the universities themselves can answer that.
Ah okay. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads