The Student Room Group

will they offer me a different course?

Hiya :smile: I'm applying to MPhys courses.
If I apply to a uni, and they reject me, are they going to reject me or will they offer me a different course? (like a BSc or a foundation year)
I'm not sure if they'd offer different courses from predicted results, but I was offered a foundation year for my firm choice uni on results day, since I hadn't done as well as predicted
A different uni, which I got a conditional offer from, included in the offer that if I didn't get the needed results, I could go on the foundation year, so it would most likely depend on the university.
Original post by lisahenry
I'm not sure if they'd offer different courses from predicted results, but I was offered a foundation year for my firm choice uni on results day, since I hadn't done as well as predicted
A different uni, which I got a conditional offer from, included in the offer that if I didn't get the needed results, I could go on the foundation year, so it would most likely depend on the university.

Thanks! Do you know if they will offer me a different course before rejecting me? (before the results day)
Original post by Shibu the Doge
Thanks! Do you know if they will offer me a different course before rejecting me? (before the results day)

It will differ between universities. Only the universities themselves can answer that.
Original post by swanseajack1
It will differ between universities. Only the universities themselves can answer that.

Ah okay. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending