The Student Room Group

[Official] Robinson College Applicants 2020

Hi! Any fellow Robinson applicants here?! There didn’t appear to be a forum so I thought I would start one! Has anyone received interview invitations yet? If so, for what? And did you receive it by email or post?! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi ! I got an invite to interview for Land Economy! The letter came on the 19th :smile:
Already posted on interviews thread but I just got an invite for medicine by email.
Reply 3
helloo how did everyone's interviews go?
Reply 4
It was ok very interesting, just nervously waiting for the decisions to come out 🙃
Reply 5
@Mr_Xtra
Reply 6
When do we find out?
Original post by Psaa
When do we find out?

On Wednesday.
Reply 8
Original post by RM_Asclepius
On Wednesday.

By letter?
Reply 9
Original post by Psaa
By letter?

Letters should arrive on the 20th if you’re successful, otherwise it’s an email on Wednesday at sometime, before 5pm.
Anyone heard from Robinson's already?
Original post by Ikaros_Senpai
Anyone heard from Robinson's already?

Yes I just received an offer for medicine.
Reply 12
got an offer for economics at 10am!!
Any news??? Why is our forum so quiet lol reading the main cambridge thread is freaking me out
Physical Nat sci offer at 10:10 this morning
Got an offer for theology at 10am
Got pooled to Robinson from Jesus at 10 am
Did anyone's offer have their name on it (specifically for medicine) or did it just say "Dear applicant"
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Jamo_293
Did anyone's offer have their name on it (specifically for medicine) or did it just say "Dear applicant"

It said dear applicant on mine.
Original post by RM_Asclepius
It said dear applicant on mine.

Oh right. Ok and do you mind if I ask if it said along the lines of:

"Thank you for your application to Robinson College. I have carefully considered your application along with the letter of reference from your school/College and the comments of the interviewers, and I am very glad to be able to offer you a place.

We will send you a formal offer letter in due course."?

Sorry I'm just really paranoid they've somehow sent it to the wrong person

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending