The Student Room Group

Cambridge UCAS Adjustment?

I got my email saying I was rejected this morning but it said I was eligible to apply for adjustment in august? Can someone please tell me what is this and how I would apply...

Also how do I apply for feedback for why I was rejected?
Reply 1
Adjustment is the opposite of clearing, so if you do better than expected you can go to a better uni. Cambridge telling you this means that you were a near miss and that if in the summer some people who were given offers miss their grades you could take their place. The college you applied to will probably send you additional information about applying closer to the time.
Reply 2
Original post by Luckystars500
I got my email saying I was rejected this morning but it said I was eligible to apply for adjustment in august? Can someone please tell me what is this and how I would apply...

Also how do I apply for feedback for why I was rejected?

Do a google search for Cambridge University adjustment. They describe the whole process. If you meet the standard offer conditions on results day then you can apply to get a place through the adjustment process. It's part of the widening participation scheme and only available to a limited number of applicants who have contextual flags and have already been interviewed and told they are eligible.
Got rejected from Churchill for medicine, any idea on what type of feedback I should ask for as I'm thinking of reapplying or hopefully through UCAS Adjustments
Original post by HughMungus15
Got rejected from Churchill for medicine, any idea on what type of feedback I should ask for as I'm thinking of reapplying or hopefully through UCAS Adjustments

I don't think you ask for a specific type of feedback, I just asked for feedback it was all good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending