The Student Room Group

BTEC IT Level 3 Unit 2 database exam 2020

Pop up if your doing the Unit 2 database exam 2020

Scroll to see replies

yeah im doing it
when?
i am doing it tomorrow
Reply 4
My Name is Aaranjit Kunor and I am a Year 13 student at Holly Lodge. I am enjoying the subject and am about to take my Unit 2 exam tomorrow. I have a fairly good idea of what I am doing but the problem is that I don't know what the exam is on. Is there anyone that knows what the exam is about, the help would be much appreciated. If I could just know what the topic of the exam is, it would make it a lot easier for me to get to grips with what I have to do tomorrow.

Thank you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by N.E.1.4.A.B.J
Pop up if your doing the Unit 2 database exam 2020

Oh thank God that there is someone else in this forum that is also doing the exam. It makes me at ease knowing that I am not the only one.
I'm doing it too but we haven't studied anything!!!! literally! We were so busy doing our course work and my school's plan was 'pass this one and get merit or distinction on the resit on june' And im freaking out because at this rate its near impossible to even pass T.T does anyone know any tips on how to do it?
Original post by Maliaishere
I'm doing it too but we haven't studied anything!!!! literally! We were so busy doing our course work and my school's plan was 'pass this one and get merit or distinction on the resit on june' And im freaking out because at this rate its near impossible to even pass T.T does anyone know any tips on how to do it?

Literally Maliaishere,same with our school but both busy doing our coursework and revising on our Unit 1 exam which is on the 21st
Original post by A.Kunor
Oh thank God that there is someone else in this forum that is also doing the exam. It makes me at ease knowing that I am not the only one.

wordddd A.Kunor, wish you good luck
Reply 9
any information on the exam?
Its on databases, we have to use Microsoft access to make a database from the data sheet given, we have to organise the data into different tables and for activity one make relationships.Then for activity 2 we have to do data validations.Activity 3 make queries and reports.Activity 4 do testing on your tables.Activity 5 do an evaluation telling what you have done in the database.You could find specimen papers and example questions and answers at https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/information-technology-2016.coursematerials.html
anything about the erd
Reply 12
That exam was solid
how many erd did u let put
Reply 14
how many erd did u let put

Do you mean tables? Because I put 3 tables
(edited 4 years ago)
same
Reply 16
same

What table did you put your foreign keys in?
I'm not sure I believed it to be either customer type or ticket something
there was 4 tables
go on

Quick Reply