The Student Room Group

[Official] Christ's College Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Minerva123
My interview is Dec 9th

My interview was on the same day! hope yours went well!
Reply 41
Am I the only one still waiting
Original post by Snonflake

Probably not man, dw about it. Offers tend to come in batches
I got my mail, I was rejected... Good luck to you guys!
Reply 44

No, I'm still waiting as well. The anticipation is killing me!!
Reply 45
Original post by Gowda24
No, I'm still waiting as well. The anticipation is killing me!!

What subject
offer for land economy, but I was pooled to this college from Pembroke
Reply 47
What subject

Biological Natural Sciences. Wbu?
Reply 48
Original post by Gowda24
Biological Natural Sciences. Wbu?

Land ec. One hour left 🙃
Reply 49
Received offer for Theology this morning - anyone else heard?
Offer for phys natsci!!!!
Rejection from Russian w German both post A level XD hope yall got in :biggrin:
Hi,

Does anyone know what the email address is to request feedback from Christ's is?

Thanks!
Reply 53
Has anyone received their detailed offer letter yet? I'm international so mine should be emailed, but I'm wondering if Christ's has started sending them out.
Reply 54
Original post by Nh2020
Has anyone received their detailed offer letter yet? I'm international so mine should be emailed, but I'm wondering if Christ's has started sending them out.

not yet, think I read on the website that it might take a couple days!
Reply 55
Original post by r00b
not yet, think I read on the website that it might take a couple days!

I actually just received mine so if anyone is expecting it by email it's probably on the way, assuming it's done together.
Original post by Nh2020

Not yet but I had some fee status stuff to deal with so mine might come a bit late
Reply 57
Anyone else got an offer for NatSci (bio)?
Hey guys, I have a question regarding courses if anyone can help. I wanted to know how easy it is to switch between courses. I have an offer to study land economy at Christs but am interested in switching to natural sciences, can it be done?
Reply 59
Original post by IBSurvivivor2002
Hey guys, I have a question regarding courses if anyone can help. I wanted to know how easy it is to switch between courses. I have an offer to study land economy at Christs but am interested in switching to natural sciences, can it be done?

This is almost certainly not possible. There is pretty much no circumstance in which this would be accepted.

The only very rare situation where this could potentially happen is if you start on a course which is very competitive and you would like to switch to a similar course in which the college still, for whatever reason, has places free (eg. lots of people didn't make their offer grades). For instance, if you started off doing medicine and realised you instead wanted to switch to Bio NatSci, this might be possible in very few cases (this is what a Robinson college medic told me once).

Unfortunately, I sincerely doubt that Land Economy to NatSci would be a viable switch. May I ask why you're having second thoughts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending