The Student Room Group

Civil Service: Summer Diversity Internship Programme 2019/2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kt72
Well even if you don't gain anything by asking questions, you're hardly going to lose anything either, so you might as well.

Hey did you have your interview? if so how did it go? Did you ask many questions?
Reply 61
I did! I actually think it went really well, and isn't something you really need to worry about preparing for...I didn't haha. I asked 3 questions I think
Reply 62
I have my interview tomorrow and I’m a little nervous about the kind of follow up questions they might ask. Any advice?
has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 64
Original post by mint.skyscrapers
has anyone heard back yet?

I think we hear back in late jan
Original post by Zeeyo
I think we hear back in late jan

thanks
Has anyone heard back yet? Or knows when we’ll hear back?
Original post by 0hhowinteresting
Has anyone heard back yet? Or knows when we’ll hear back?

No i haven’t heard back yet, I think they said we’ll hear back at the end of January ?
I had my interview on the 8th. Don't think it went especially well :frown:
Reply 69
Original post by IzzyAnne

Why do you think that?
Original post by IzzyAnne

I'm sure it went better than you think!
Original post by s192349
Why do you think that?

I was just awkward and rambled a bit...I also wasn't good at separating things the way they wanted, into 'behaviours' and 'motivations', or whatever it was.
Just found this thread as I was curious to see if anyone knew when we’d hear about results. I had my interview at the start of November, so a long time ago now... I think it went ok, I was a bit rambly but I think my answers were relevant to the questions. The waiting is just killing me though lol. I asked at the end if the interviewer knew around about when we’d find out and she didn’t have an answer! 😩
Reply 73
Original post by vanderwoodsen
Just found this thread as I was curious to see if anyone knew when we’d hear about results. I had my interview at the start of November, so a long time ago now... I think it went ok, I was a bit rambly but I think my answers were relevant to the questions. The waiting is just killing me though lol. I asked at the end if the interviewer knew around about when we’d find out and she didn’t have an answer! 😩

When I had my interview they told me the end of January
Reply 74
Yeah the wait is actually killing me too 🤮
I will make sure to write on here as soon as I get an answer, whether it be positive or negative. Good luck everyone!
Just had my interview! Interviewer was so friendly and lovely, I've definitely had worse. Now dying for an answer
Reply 76
Original post by oliviaminor
Just had my interview! Interviewer was so friendly and lovely, I've definitely had worse. Now dying for an answer

did you find any of the questions particularly difficult, or unexpected?
Original post by s192349
did you find any of the questions particularly difficult, or unexpected?

One was a little bit unexpected but I had no trouble thinking of an answer!
Reply 78
my interview only lasted 15 minutes...
My interview is scheduled for the 30th January so assuming they wait to email outcomes until after everyone has been interviewed, I can't imagine people will find out before this date? Not sure how they do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending