The Student Room Group

GCSE revision

Would starting to revise in february be a good idea for GCSEs?
I want to get 4 8's 2 7's 1 6 Distinction and an A in add maths. The reason is that I want to relax for a bit and take it easy.
Original post by Rolo1234
Would starting to revise in february be a good idea for GCSEs?
I want to get 4 8's 2 7's 1 6 Distinction and an A in add maths. The reason is that I want to relax for a bit and take it easy.

get all ur hw done every evening and then spend half an hour or hour revising hard stuff now. IMO feb is fine if you want to start revising properly
Reply 2
Original post by gingeee123
get all ur hw done every evening and then spend half an hour or hour revising hard stuff now. IMO feb is fine if you want to start revising properly

Thank you, so i can chill out and do my homework then instead of revision.😁 any more thoughts of starting revision in February?
Thank you, so i can chill out and do my homework then instead of revision.😁 any more thoughts of starting revision in February?

I mean I wouldn't say chill out but work hard still. You revised for mocks right? just do 30-60 mins revision each night until feb
Reply 4
Original post by gingeee123
I mean I wouldn't say chill out but work hard still. You revised for mocks right? just do 30-60 mins revision each night until feb

thx by the way when did you revise and what GCSEs did you get?
thx by the way when did you revise and what GCSEs did you get?

I revised for mocks, over feb half term fair bit and properly started banging out in easter.
I got 9 nines (maths, chem, bio, physics, french, latin, geography, computer science and eng lang) an 8 in history and 7 in eng lit

Quick Reply

Latest