The Student Room Group

Ubs apprenticeship (degree) 2020

I wonder have I missed the deadline? It says applications for 2020 intake will open in autumn but isn't that a little too late?

Scroll to see replies

hi I don't think so, i've been checking since october.
Original post by RhysSharp
I wonder have I missed the deadline? It says applications for 2020 intake will open in autumn but isn't that a little too late?

what line of service was you looking to apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by gemmaperrin
what line of service was you looking to apply for?

Investment banking
I've been looking since September and it has just said in the Autumn. But I have just checked and that message seems to have gone. And when you click through to search jobs, there is only one apprenticeship role left in Human Resources. Surely not all the other sections you could apply for have gone already, have they!!!???
Original post by AidanWalters2
I've been looking since September and it has just said in the Autumn. But I have just checked and that message seems to have gone. And when you click through to search jobs, there is only one apprenticeship role left in Human Resources. Surely not all the other sections you could apply for have gone already, have they!!!???

Nvm all of the roles are up now
Anyone completed the video interview yet?
Original post by Lloydyboy
Anyone completed the video interview yet?

Yeah I did mine, and applied for asset management too. Seemed pretty straightforward. Did it like a week ago haven't heard anything back though.

When did you do yours?
Original post by darkknight93
Yeah I did mine, and applied for asset management too. Seemed pretty straightforward. Did it like a week ago haven't heard anything back though.

When did you do yours?

I haven’t done mine yet mate, could you answer every question well?
Has anybody applied for more than one? e.g. asset management and global markets?
Reply 11
Soz for being the thread starter and so inactive lol. I was wondering how you guys filled in the "Future Education" section. Would it look bad if I showed that I also applied to uni?

Also for education, I've got 10 gcse grades and 4 alevels to enter but 10 is the maximum option? What did you guys do?
I left my application this late as I wanted to complete my work experience before applying to ensure I'm applying for the best program for me, which is the Technology one!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Daniel822
Has anybody applied for more than one? e.g. asset management and global markets?

Nope, I didn't know you could even apply for more than one? I applied for asset management, did the video interview 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back since
Reply 13
any tips for the video interview?
Isn’t the deadline for applying 2nd may so they might wait for all applicants to do the video interviews and then get back to you all
Nope, I didn't know you could even apply for more than one? I applied for asset management, did the video interview 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back since
Isn’t the deadline for applying 2nd may so they might wait for all applicants to do the video interviews and then get back to you all
Reply 16

How should I prepare for the video interview
Reply 17
Has anyone heard back after doing the video interview? I completed mine a few days back.

I was wondering if they have already invited anyone to an AC or are they waiting to first get all the applications in and then do the interviews?
(edited 4 years ago)
How did you guys find the numerical test? I've generally managed with them in the past however I did the TalentQ practice ones and I found them so hard especially with the time limit!
Reply 19
Original post by rubeist359
How did you guys find the numerical test? I've generally managed with them in the past however I did the TalentQ practice ones and I found them so hard especially with the time limit!

The numerical test was easy, don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending