The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London 2020 History Applicants

Hey,

Have you received any info/offers if you have applied for History at King's College London?
There have been 13 reported offers for History at KCL. If you want to speak to KCL applicants, there is an official thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6147170&p=86069334&page=26#post86069334
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by romantically-
There have been 13 reported offers for History at KCL. If you want to speak to KCL applicants, there is an official thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6147170&p=86069334&page=26#post86069334

Ok thanks. And that’s a lot!
Reply 3
yh
sent off application on the 25th November
got my offer on the 27th
Reply 4
Original post by y.oooo
yh
sent off application on the 25th November
got my offer on the 27th

That’s was quick. I sent it off in October and haven’t received anything.
Reply 5
Just got an offer on Friday for History and French
Reply 6
Original post by willsss
Just got an offer on Friday for History and French

me too r u gonna make KCL ur firm?
Reply 7
Original post by ra_stev
me too r u gonna make KCL ur firm?

not too sure yet I'm waiting to hear from cambridge and edinburgh, got offers from UCL and Exeter so I'm relaly not sure
Yeah I received mine around 1 week later
Received my offer on the 5th of November (just over a month after sending off my application). Still waiting on UCL, yet I'd still probably choose King's History over UCL, as King's offers much better modules.
Original post by OliverJLondon
Received my offer on the 5th of November (just over a month after sending off my application). Still waiting on UCL, yet I'd still probably choose King's History over UCL, as King's offers much better modules.

im waiting for ucl with a kings offer as well. im not sure because i loved kings when i went but ucl is an amazing university so im so conflicted. i will have to see when they respond back (hopefully with an offer).
Original post by Anonymous
im waiting for ucl with a kings offer as well. im not sure because i loved kings when i went but ucl is an amazing university so im so conflicted. i will have to see when they respond back (hopefully with an offer).

After reading what you've said, I've looked deeper into UCL and I'm in the same boat now. I never really looked into UCL properly, it was just to fill a space on my UCAS because my GCSEs aren't necessarily UCL standard, but looking further the range of modules actually look pretty decent. If I do get an offer there (eligible for a contextual too), I'll prob visit both (Already seen areas of King's) and see which I like more.
Reply 12
Yh ive received an offer for Kings on 22 jan when i sent my application on the 6th. But im still waiting for UCL my dream uni.

Quick Reply

Latest