The Student Room Group

How do you define love?

Can't think of a straightforward definition for love. Some of the answers I got were about how love is an emotion with action involved.
How would define love and why?
an intense feeling of deep affection
Original post by Hiro2468
Can't think of a straightforward definition for love. Some of the answers I got were about how love is an emotion with action involved.

Love is admiration and a deep affection for someone. Love is wanting to put that person first and make them happy, it’s completely unselfish.
Reply 3

The addiction part is the hormones! Don’t listen to them! Real live is when you can truly be yourself and when you know you truly want the best for eachother - like deep down know that :smile:
Reply 4
When you are strongly deluded by hormones and chemicals.

Love is when you have that natural, deep connection with someone. Someone who you can be yourself around and who loves you for you. Someone who adores those little things about you.
Original post by Bio 7
When you are strongly deluded by hormones and chemicals.

Is that your opinion based on young ages?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Is that your opinion based on young ages?

That’s my opinion on most things regardless of age, just delusions.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
So from what I can understand love is a deep affection/attraction to someone you can trust and want to protect due to hormones and chemicals?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending