The Student Room Group

As mock exam

Heya just started sixth form in september and I have mocks coming up in February. I was wondering if anyone has any tips???? 😊
Exam stress, when to start revising , subjects!!
Reply 1
hi im in y13! i would recommend starting your revision now, start making flashcards or notes on your subjects. also, don't stress yourself out because these grades don't mean anything! they won't affect the real exams! they are put in place for you to see what an a-level paper is like! really don't worry about it too much! your teachers will only test you on things that you've learnt so take it as a place of improvement, if you mess up with something then you know to revise it
Reply 2
Original post by Zsbeee
Heya just started sixth form in september and I have mocks coming up in February. I was wondering if anyone has any tips???? 😊
Exam stress, when to start revising , subjects!!

also, i have a quizlet with loads of my flashcards on so you can check it out! (i do aqa sociology, wjec english lit, and edexcel history) quizlet- riaaree
Reply 3
Original post by riaaree
also, i have a quizlet with loads of my flashcards on so you can check it out! (i do aqa sociology, wjec english lit, and edexcel history) quizlet- riaaree

Omg thank you that's so helpful! Idk why but I'm really struggling with sociology atm.😩
Reply 4
Original post by Zsbeee
Omg thank you that's so helpful! Idk why but I'm really struggling with sociology atm.😩

it is a bit hard to get your head around but now that ive realised it i actually find it so interesting! i do families + households, education, crime + deviance and media, ive got the whole of family and education on my quizlet but im learning media and crime now in yr13
Reply 5
Original post by riaaree
it is a bit hard to get your head around but now that ive realised it i actually find it so interesting! i do families + households, education, crime + deviance and media, ive got the whole of family and education on my quizlet but im learning media and crime now in y

Oh right! I've just finishes families and household and am doing education! I personlaly feel education is a little more challenging than families + households. Good luck with the rest of year 13 though! :smile:)
Reply 6
Original post by Zsbeee
Oh right! I've just finishes families and household and am doing education! I personlaly feel education is a little more challenging than families + households. Good luck with the rest of year 13 though! :smile:)

youre lucky as i have everything on my quizlet! education is more boring in my opinion but im enjoying media atm and globalisation of crime so when you go to revise these i will have the whole course! let me know if you use my resources as i love being to help others as i basically helped the whole of my English class do well in these last mocks as well lol

Quick Reply

Latest